The Wedding.

They actually got married in 2024 lmao

Maple was getting ready for his big day;It was October 27th,a day he wouldn't forget.He was getting married to the love-of-his-life,Water Ball.They had been dating for 2 years,and they decided the day WB was 24 years old was the day they would get married,since they started dating on August 24th,2022.Once it was time,he walked out,in his white tux.His heart was racing and pounding through his chest as he walked down the isle,holding Gameboy's hand.[haha _MAIDBALLON_]Once he got up to the priest,Bloodpop,and his new husband Water Ball,he looked at Water Ball like he was looking at the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.And he was.Bloodpop prayed,then asked Water Ball,"Do you take Maple Leaf to be your husband,and stay by his side throughout good and bad?"and Water Ball responded,"I do."Bloodpop then turned to Maple Leaf and asked,"And Maple Leaf,do you take Water Ball to be your spouse[yes I am aware Water Ball is a guy hh-]and love him from this day to the day you die?"and he responded,"I do."Then Bloodpop said,"Water Ball,you may now kiss your newly wedded husband."Water Ball leaned towards Maple Leaf,and kissed him passionatly.

Mister_RageHAPPY NOW!?/j
yay i got something done