1

It had been 3 years since you last had Seen Finn. You were over him and he was over you. He had still missed you. But you still hated him. You would see him here and there on Instagram and in articles. And you saw that he was now dating one of the girls you caught him cheating on you with. hated him. And so did Jaeden and everyone else in your friend group but they have to act as if they didn't.

No ones pov. IT cast hanging out together.

"So Jaeden when are you gonna tell us who your girlfriend is." Asks Chosen.

"Never that's when." "is she not pretty or something?" Says Jack " Oh, she's gorgeous." " So then why don't you show her." she doesn't wanna be shown"

Jaedens pov

As you and the losers catch up

Your phone goes off. You check and see that its from Maddie 

Maddie:  I miss you:C

I chuckle a little before I reply

Jaeden: I miss you too. be home soon :)

"Aww Jaedens texting mysterious girl." Says Wyatt 

"Awww." everyone says 

"guys stop," I chuckle

"Hey guys I have to go. See Ya."  

He rushes out the Room to his Car and drives to his house.

He gets out his car and heads to the front door. As he opens it he sees Maddie, Laney, hannah and Stacy there.

"Jaeden!" Yells Maddie as he walks through the door. She rushes up to him and jumps up in his arms. He carries her and gives her kisses. The girls watch. Feeling proud that Maddie has someone to care for her. To see her not come home felling empty and depressed. They are happy to see the smile upon her face every time he comes in. And the smile upon his face when his girl comes running up to him.

"Alright get a room." Says louis as he walks in with Timothee . 

"Lets watch a movies guys." Says Maddie as she runs to the living room. "Yes!" Screams Stacy as she runs to the couch. Ploping down next to Maddie. 

"Okay, What are we watching." Asks jaden. While walking over to the couch with louis and Tim and sitting on the other side of maddie.

They decide to watch a Cinderella story.

As they watch the movie they hear the door bell.

"I'll get it!" Shouts Hannah

                                                                  Hannah's pov

We were watching a movie and the door bell rings. Louis was in his room while Stacy was in the kitchen grabbing snacks. Maddie and Jaeden were snuggling watching the movie. They looked so cute and I couldn't ruin it. So I shout  "I'll get it." And run to the door.

 As I opened the door. I see Jack, Chosen and Finn. I was taken aback. I close the door a bit so the could only see me and not the inside. "Um. What are you doing here?" I ask. "Is jaeden here. He left before we could ask to play the game." Said Jack. "Nope." I say, popping the P. But as if on cue Jaden shouts. 

"LETS GOOOOOO YEAH!"  along with Maddie chuckling "Uhhh." I mumble trying to come up with something to say. The boys all share quick glances before Chosen says. "You sure he's not here?" "Ugh fine." "JAEDEN! FINN,CHOSEN AND JACK ARE HERE!" There's a bunch of shuffling before jaeden comes to the door 

Oh hey guys what are you doing here? Asks Jaeden. We wanted to ask if you wanted to hop on the  game with us.

Maddie's pov 

Jaeden and the guys had been playing for about 2 hours.

Me and louis decide to go get more snacks. Louis tells him that we were leaving before we leave

Time skip At the store .

Louis grabs a cart.

"Lets get some candy " I stated. "Alright. I think I saw the candy Ile down over there."  Louis said.  Louis started walking toward an unknown Ile which i asumed was the candy Ile. " Can we get those?" i point to my favourate candy Mike & ikes. "Yeah, you should put a couple in the trollie." stated louis. " Ill definently put some in the Trollie" I Replied Mocking his British accent. Louis Chuckles . i bend down to pick up my favourite candy.  As i  was grabbing it hear a girly british voice talking. "Louis? Is that you?" I look to the side and see an all to familiar face. "Millie, Hi." Louis replied to her in a little worried voice. " i didn't even know that you were in america right now." says millie. 

Louis pov

"Yeah, im actually gonna be staying here for quite a while." i answerd. Then suddenly Her attention turns to Maddie. " Whos that? New girlfriend?" asks millie. "No this is my friend." "Hi" Millie waves at her "Hi" Maddie Mumbles barley audible. Without looking up. before moving to the next ile "Is she shy?" asked millie. "Something like that."I replies . Well come with me the whole gangs here." Before she drags me over to some randome ile.

They were in the candy ile. Then a familiar voice says. "

not checked