3 - Shapher Finds Out Secrets

Written On Mobile

---

Shapher's POV

I was at Skylar's house again but only me... And technically Sage since she basically lives with Skylar. She invited me over after school because I was stressing over my identity... Like who I am as a person. I knocked on the door and she opened up. I saw Sage and a boy who looks similar, like related to her sitting on the couch watching football on TV. "Woohoo! Steelers got a touch down! In your face Anthony. Your Ravens sucked anyways." Sage yelled at him. "Ignore those two..." Skylar awkwardly laughed and we walked back over to her room. 

"So... You said you-" Skylar began but was cut off by a crash down stairs. Skylar ran down stairs and I decided to follow her. I saw Sage and in guessing Anthony standing in front of a broken vase. I'm guessing her mom isn't home because she would have come running... "ANTHONY DID IT!" Sage yelled and Anthony tackled her to the ground. "Ow!" Sage laughed and got up, slapping him across the back of his head. "Enough! Who actually broke it? EXPLAIN!" Skylar yelled and Sage sighed. 

"We were watching the football game and Anthony was mad his team was losing so we started fighting and stuff and he threw something at me and it kinda... Hit the vase and it fell over!" Sage explained and Anthony just looked confused. "That is not what-" "ALRIGHT! Anthony, clean it up and nobody tell mom. And DO NOT BREAK ANYTHING ELSE!" Skylar explained and we both went back upstairs.

---

"I am just... Scared I guess. What do I do?" I finally finished my statement and before Skylar could reply, the closet door budged open a little. Skylar looked over at the closet confused and she walked over and opened up the closet and Sage... Her old cat was sitting there. "SAGE! WHAT THE HELL SHAPHER IS GONNA- Find out..." Skylar snapped and I looked at them, shocked. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! LETS GOOOO!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Ok... So Shapher. Sage... Is technically Sage... But don't tell anyone. Not even Hope or Harvey." Skylar explained and I just gave a slight nod.

Sage turned into a human. She had cute little cat ears and a cat tail. Skylar pulled on Sage's tail. "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY TAIL!" Sage yelled and Skylar laughed. "But its funny!" Skylar laughed. Sage crossed her arms and then Skylar scratched behind her ear. Sage seemed to enjoy that. "Oh my fucking god that feels so good don't stop." Sage snaps and Skylar stops. Skylar went over to me and pat me on the head. "What the fu-" "HEY!"

Sage pushed me off the bed and I looked offendedly at her. Skylar gave me a cheeky smile and continued to scratch Sage's ear. "Bitch." I laugh, leaving the room. I walk downstairs and silently just leave the house.