Part 20

Adjustment

⚠️Blood⚠️

San's point of view (Third)

Sans bit off the wrap and pinned it into itself before he walked to the kitchen, he didn't look at Y/n as he started to put away most of the dishes. He left out the cupcake tray, which meant he would be baking. He felt a pang of guilt, at the fact he knew Y/n was now becoming aware enough of what was happening. Sans sighed as he took out a bowl and patiala and started to make some blueberry muffins, he didn't need to look to know Y/n was watching. He reached over and pat their head, "Wanna find the blueberries for me?" He asked them.

Just as Sans had suspected, Y/n wanted to help him make the muffins. Y/n limped over to the fridge and pulled out the blueberries, they were refusing to use the crutches that were issued to them by the doctor. After Sans received the blueberries he mixed the blueberries into the batter he made while Y/n had fetched the blueberries. He handed Y/n a cloth, "Clean up the blood." He said to them and waited for them to comply.

Y/n wiped the blood off their face and prepared the cupcake tray for the mix. Sans stared out of the window, deep in thought... thoughts about how he would be able to manage to finish raising Y/n racing through his head. He wanted a peaceful life for them, one where they didn't have to always worry about fighting to survive. But the more and more they grew, the harder it was to shelter them. Y/n tugged on Sans's sleeve, pulling him from his thoughts as he poured the mix into the cupcake tray. "Hm??" He let out a gravelly hum and looked down at Y/n, Y/n was pointing to something outside the window.

Upon further examination of the silhouette outside the window, he made it out to be a round circle made of a grey hard material. He looked down at Y/n once again, feeling a small amount of dread in his heart. "That is a meat farm..." He saw the look of confusion on Y/N's face as they asked, "Why would they have a meat farm out here in the city? What type of meat are they growing?"

Sans remained silent and stared at Y/n, the air felt sticky and tense as the two locked eyes.
Red diamond shaped eyes looking down with dread,
And (insert color) eyes looking up with curiosity.