prom

2nd person
request: none
word count: 2155
warnings: fighting (?)
genre: angst/fluff

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

the class was full of students running around, per usual. this was known as the most chaotic class room. you were fiddling with your book until you saw your secret girlfriend enter through the door way. you never made your guys' relationship public, due to you guys worrying how people would act.

two girls falling in love, one being the most popular, talented and pretty one in the school. one being a basic girl who no one knows her name unless they need her help. so you guys acted like you were just close since birth, which you were.

"hi y/n!" kyujin shouted, taking the seat next to you. "hey kyujin! what are you doing after school?" you asked.

"oh i'm gonna hang with bae and haewon, wanna join us?" she asked. "oh no thanks! i have plans" you smiled at her. "oh what are you doing?" she asked. she was always a protective girlfriend.

"i'm volunteering for the prom!" you smiled, trying to hunt at her you want her to take you. "oh that's cool, proms pretty lame though, did you do it for extra credit?" she asked.

that very sentence broke your heart, you wanted to take her to the prom so so so bad. "u-um, yeah! totally." you faked a smile. "alright" she said. then the teacher entered the class room.

"the bell rang which means you should all be in your seats. all the students up will receive detention" she said in a stern voice. you liked her since she knew how to handle this chaotic class. luckily you or kyujin didn't get a detention.

after school ended you and kyujin met at the girls locker room to say your goodbyes. you watched kyujin enter the room and immediately run up and kiss you. "i've been waiting for this all day you know" kyujin said after she broke the kiss.

"you think i didn't?" you questioned her. a few seconds of silence and you both chuckled. "well i should get going, bae and haewon are already heading at the park" she said. "alright, we'll stay safe and have fun" you said.

"will do" she said jokingly. after you guys laughed there was a comfortable silence. you were the first to break it. "i love you" you told her. "i love you too" she said before she left.

you went in the student council meeting room to discuss ideas for prom. "y/n! you're just on time!" the principal said happily. "oh yes!" you said taking your seat. "i'm happy to have you on board as you're our model student!" she said with a smile.

"y-y/n! thank you so much for helping the council!" a student by the name of yuna said. "of course! i'm always happy to help!" you said smiling at everyone.

"first things first, what should the theme be?" yuna asked. "y-y/n any ideas?" she asked you. "oh! well i think we should make it a royal theme? it's my last year here and i think something majestic would be amazing" you smiled.

"brilliant idea!" the principal said. "i see you're in great hands, i shall go home now, you guys may get started" the principal said before packing her stuff and leaving.

"you have great ideas" yuna said to you. "thank you!" you smiled at her.

the day went great and you came home pretty late. "hello sweetheart, kyujin came by earlier looking for you" your mother said. your mother knew about your relationship because she was always so supportive. "oh thanks mom i'll call her right now!" you said heading upstairs.