Chapter 3 | M̸e̸a̸n̸i̸n̸g̸ o̸n̸e̸ t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸ |

~*!*~

"I brought you a gift." The unknown man spoke happily. Some person who resembled you took it, both excitement and gratefulness was in the persons eyes. "I hope you like it 𝘺/𝘯." The person smiled as the opened up the rectangular box.

"Thank you Michikatsu-Kun! I've been wanting this for a while! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" The person wrapped their arms around the man's neck as he sat down in the grass giving
the person a small branch of wisteria before sitting down in the grass. The unknown man pulled the person down into the grass kissing their forehead.

~*!*~

You woke up, sweating and tired. This dream didn't seem to have a true meaning unlike the others. What did it mean? Every night there was a dream similar to this, but this one was very clear and you knew the people's names! Now maybe Shinobu could give you a proper diagnosis if something was wrong or if the dreams truly have meaning.

You hopped out of bed, looked out the window pushing a curtain behind your head. It was maybe around 8 in the morning, you could only hope Shinobu wasn't busy at this time although she probably would be doing another thing."I'm heading out Itsumegao-San! To Shinobu-Chan!" Itsumegao immediately came out of his room.

"I'm coming too." The turquoise haired man quickly changed and rushed to your side. "Now let's go! And you didn't change dear. Haha!" Itsumegay laughed, you gave him a soft punch in the arm which Itsumegay faked cried about.

...

"He was really happy for a man who had just lost his wife though. Cheating perhaps." Itsumegay gossiped while whispering in you ear to which you laughed and used a hand to cover your mouth to hide it.

As the two of you walked past Sanemi's estate Itsumegay waved to which Sanemi rolled his eyes and walked away. "New friend?" You asked genuinely curious as to why Itsumegay was so friendly with Sanemi.

Itsumegay's face immediately turned a dark shade of red as you questioned his relationship with Sanemi. "Oh, here already too bad I can't bug you anymore~" You grabbed onto Itsumegay's hand dragging him along into the butterfly estate. While running you bumped into Genya who had just finished his visit.

"Hi Genya-San!" Both you and Itsumegay spoke as you extended your hand out to him. He hesitantly took it and gave Itsumegay a small smile before speed walking away.

"Ara ara~! Nice seeing you here Itsumegao-San and L/n." You smiled while Itsumegay poked out from behind you and tackled Shinobu in a tight hug as he usually did. Mitsuri approached the three of y'all holding something in her hand. "Would you like some of this mochi I had just bought? It's delicious!" All three of you accepted, but Mitsuri's crow quickly flew to her, tasking her with another mission.

"How's your morning been love?" Shinobu gave him a shrug before replying.

"Okay, could be better, could be worse but...Kanao-Chan did extremely well in correcting her mistakes when practicing flower breathing!" You made a small clap with your hands while Itsumegao held onto your haori.

Kanao-Chan did extremely well in correcting her mistakes when practicing flower breathing!" You made a small clap with your hands while Itsumegao held onto your haori