Innocence | TaeKook

Summary-

Innocent Jungkook, Playboy Taehyung.

Jungkook is very shy and innocent while Taehyung is the infamous playboy of the school. Jungkook wanted to prove himself brave so he agreed to his friends' bet and ended up in a room with Taehyung.

----------------------------------------------------

To say that Jungkook was nervous would be an understatement. He is very shy and introverted and that's why everyone thinks of him as geeky nerd who can only bury his head in books and study. This was the last year of their school and he wanted to prove himself.

So he finally decided to go those famous late night school parties where everyone supposedly had a lot of fun. He had to literally beg to his parents to let him go because they're too overprotective of him. But finally he was here, standing in front of the Kim's farm house. Wearing a white shirt and slight ripped jeans.

The school's famous playboy, Kim Taehyung's party. For the first time, he accepted the invitation and his friends were excited that their studious friend finally decided to have some fun in life. Yugyeom playfully wraps his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and drags him inside the venue while smiling widely.

Jungkook sat with the group of his friends which included Yugyeom, Eunwoo and Mark. They all were studious people but not like Jungkook. Others were quite lively and enjoyed their teenage life and tried everything a teenager does while Jungkook had limited himself to studies. He never went outside his limits and tried something new and exciting like right now when he was offered a drink, he took it out of embarrassment but as soon he took the first sip, he immediately spat it out. It was so bitter and bad, Jungkook scrunched his nose while his other friends laughed at him.

"You're such a coward, Jungkook!! I don't understand why you have limited yourself." Mark lets out while chuckling at him. Others too chuckle and Jungkook looks down while biting his lips in embarrassment.

"I-I'm n-not a coward" he retorts.

"Oh really? then prove it!!" Eunwoo challenged.

"How?" he asks innocently while Mark and Eunwoo smirk. Yugyeom just looks at them with curious eyes because for him, his bestie Jungkook is perfect and cute.

Mark comes closer to Jungkook and points a finger at a direction showing him a person. You look at him? Take Taehyung to the room upstairs and spend night with him and we will agree that you're not a coward." Mark said.

Eunwoo smirks knowing what Mark did here, Taehyung is the famous playboy of the school, getting into his pants is quite hard as he is very picky and once he chooses one person, he has sex with them for sometime and then leaves them. A total playboy.

But Jungkook was oblivious of this. "Can you do that? Huh? JK?" Eunwoo questions.

"Yes" Jungkook answers while shrugging his shoulders while his friends' eyes knit in confusion. How can he agree right away? They look at him shocked and wide-eyed.

On the other hand, Jungkook thought that spending night meant that he has to stay with Taehyung in a room for a night. He might be scary or something. But Jungkook wasn't afraid of humans, moreover Taehyung was a guy, so there can't be anything sexual between them. Sexual feelings only exist between a man and a women according to Jungkook, because he was really innocent to know what goes around the world.

So he readily gets up and strolls toward the place where Taehyung was sitting with his friends, Jimin and Yoongi.

Taehyung was sipping his alcohol when he saw Jungkook coming toward him. He looks at his side to find Yoongi also looking at Jungkook.