Cheer practice

Josephine's pov 

Today is the first actual cheer practice and since i'm captain we are going to work hard since our first game is this Friday. Our routine has to be on point so we can get our football team a win but mostly to have fun. Mia is getting all the girls warm up while i work on the stands, I get the stand perfect now i teach the girls.

I ask Morgz to help me with this graphic cheer stands but I need morgz to show us how to do it since he knows tricks. I ask morgz if he wanted to join our cheer squad he was yes but he swears to not tell the boys, because they are going to laugh.

We all are surprise because our football team is coming to the gym to help us with our stands and i see Hero coming to me. He ask me why Morgan is  talking to the squad like he a girl, i tell him he on the team because he good at cheering.

Hero: Listen up squad we are helping you cheer routine 

Jo: Aww thank you baba

Hero: No problem baby

He kisses my forehead then we teach them our stands, they got some steps but they still need to work on it. I help Hero and his boys while the others girls help the team, but I try to flip hero and Alex to stand next to him. 

more hours of practicing with them football (soccer in america) they got it but now it's time to head home and continue tomorrow before the Big game on Friday.

Felix: Jo you really are a coach

Jo: Nope just cheer captain

Hero: Yes but you are the best

Alex: Did you do cheer when you were little

Felix: In fact she did but i also did too

Morgz: You Felix as in Kent no way

Jo: He's not lying his mom put him in it for 3 days and he quit to play football

Hero: aww that's cute but for real

Felix: Yes i was but only for the girls but all i did was watch

After practice was over the group decided to go out for dinner since our parents will be asleep since they will be working tomorrow. I ask Hero to give me a piggyback ride all the way to the diner, then we go out. 

The diner wasn't far from where we were and it was like 20 mins away but we were all walking there, we get there and the waiter ask how many Hero told him 8 in total. We get seated so we can get comfy then look at the menu. Everyone order their drinks while Hero and I have the same thing. 

The group ask what we doing on Friday night so Hero told them party at his house because his parents are going away for a work trip, but I have to ask if i can go. I told Hero that i will tell my parents that i'm staying at your house since they will be working double shifts on Friday. 

Alex ask if Felix house will be free tomorrow so we can plan a movie night and plan for the party on Friday, so we cam get all the supplies we need. Felix said his house ids free but his parents will be back by tomorrow night. 

Hero's pov 

Dinner after practice was fun, like our group made jokes about how Morgan was doing cheer stands with Jo and the girls.  The one thing that makes me happy is seeing Jo smile and giggling about cheer and me. 

The guys and I decide that it was time to drop off the girls at home then head to our own house to catch up on rest, but i'll be talking to Jo on the phone. We spilt the tab so it wasn't too much on one person to buy dinner, so i paid for jo and i and they guys went half on the girls. 

The walk back to our house wasn't bad we just kept close to each other and stay on the side so we don't get hurt or kidnap, i hold jo closer to me while the guys did the same with the girls. We need to protect them at all times.

Jo: Babe can stay with you all weekend

Hero: Yes, of course you can baby

Jo: You the best baba

Hero: Nope, you are my love

Felix: Jo, Hero Try to beer pong on Friday

Alex: Bruv say yes

Jo: Yes

Alex: Yo pool party next week at Jo's

Hero: Yes is up to her

Jo: Yes my parents are both working that day and we don't have school on Wednesday so yes