17.Chapter

Namjoon doesn't say anything else. They silently finished the banquet. Jungkook went to the washroom, again without saying anything. Namjoon had to apologise to tae for his behaviour. Tae console him that it's not his fault so doesn't need to say sorry.

They hugged each other and Taehyung excused himself, promising he would see him soon and introduce his girlfriend soon in exemplary circumstances. The couples were leaving bowing to Namjoon and he also did the same.

Namjoon waited for a moment for jungkook but he wasn't coming out so he went to check. He opened the door and got inside and found Jungkook standing in front of the big mirror, head down maybe he was washing his face.

" Jungkook "

Namjoon called him and Jungkook looked at him through the mirror. His eyes are slightly red but why? His bangs are wet and water dripping from them. His chest was wet too from water dripping from his face.
Their eyes met. Jungkook ignored it and took the towel to wipe his face. Then he takes steps towards Namjoon.

" What are you doing here leaving your baby boy? He must be missing you already. I must say he has wrapped you around his fingers. Fuck. I did interfere with coming here. I shouldn't have. Right Namjoon. "

Jungkook stops in front of Namjoon.
Namjoon opened his mouth and then closed it. He doesn't want to argue with him when he knows it's their last meeting. They will never be going to see each other. Taehyung said he didn't have any reason to come back to Seoul. Nothing.

" You said you wanted to talk, it's important. So tell me what is it? "

" It is just ...."

The door opened to someone. It's a staff worker. Jungkook cursed in his mind. Namjoon had an idea why the staff worker was there. he has to clean the washroom, it's his duty.

" Come to my room. "

Namjoon said and gripping Jungkook's wrist he dragged him out and Jungkook without complaining followed him. The staff were watching them but namjoon just ignored them but jungkook glared at them too.

Namjoon locked the door from the inside.

" Now we can talk peacefully without any interference. Come sit."

Jungkook blocked his way and shook his head. Giving him an annoying stare.

" There's nothing to talk about. I already told you I going back busan tomorrow early morning. "

" No, you didn't tell me you're leaving prematurely in the morning."

" That's the same thing you bastard. You just want to piss me off"

Getting angry jungkook pulled Nam close by his left arm. But instead of freeing his arm Nam pulled jungkook toward him by his collar.

" I want to piss you off jungkook. I was the one who behaved like a delf guy who can't talk? huh? Then You were intentionally avoiding tae questions God knows what to prove and a moment before you referred tae as my baby boy. What the fuck do you mean by that? "