◁the mafia older sister?!?!▷

So we all know that luca has a little sister lucy ( which he can change his voice to a female ) but what about the older sister???

______________

No one pov :

Luca was still sleeping in his room, hugging his pillow, while he was still sleeping in his room when the alarm went off from his phone, luca groaned, luca opened one of his eyes and turn off the alarm . He lay there for a bit and got up from his bed, walked out of his room and started walking into the kitchen.

When he went into the kitchen, he saw his older sister there cooking breakfast.

Y/n pov :

I just woke up making coffee for me and my brother luca, while making coffee i went to get ingredients to make pancakes . While i was making pancakes, suddenly someone hugged me, i looked behind me and saw my little brother woke up and his head was resting on my shoulder.

I smiled and stroked luca's head "good morning little bro~ did you sleep well?" i said looking at him, luca lifted his face from my shoulder and smiled "good morning big sis and yes im sleep well" i took the coffee and gave it to luca, he said thank you and started drinking coffee. "It seems today is a day off, isn't it?" i said looking at luca, and luca nodded.

When i finished making pancakes for me and my brother luca, i put two pancakes on the table.

▹▸▹

▹▸▹◁A few minutes later▷▹▸▹When the two of us finished eating, luca wanted to help me wash the dishes and let me take a shower first, i smiled and thanked him and i started taking a shower

◁A few minutes later▷

When the two of us finished eating, luca wanted to help me wash the dishes and let me take a shower first, i smiled and thanked him and i started taking a shower.

After taking a shower i went out of the bathroom , told luca to take a shower and he started taking a shower, i started cleaning the house and put some pillows, sheets and blankets in the washing machine.

And when the washing machine was done, i started drying my pillowcases, sheets and blankets.

Luca kaneshiro pov :

When i finished showering and changed i started to go to my room, i opened my door just in time there was a ding from my phone, i walked over to my phone and picked it up, there was a message from the group.

♡⑅⁺◛˖Text˖◛⁺⑅♡

Mysta riass : Hey today is a day off, what should we do??🤔

Shu : don't know :P

Vox : Let's go bowling ball

Ike : cool👍

Mysta riass : YEAH!! That sound good

Shu : what about you luca? You in?

Yeah im in pog!!! : luca

Mysta riass : what time ?

Vox : how about right now

Shu : okay then

Can you guys give me 30 minutes : luca

Vox : yeah sure👍

Shu : okayy

Mysta riass : yeah dude

Ike : 👌

______________

(still luca pov)

I walked out of my room and started walking to the living room where my sister was sitting on the sofa watching TV " hey sis " " yeah luca ?" " my sister turned her head to look at me " i went out with friends, i don't know when i'll be back, so you don't have to wait for me to come back." i said smile at sister " okay bro " she said smile back at me , i went into my room and started to prepare .

◁A few minutes later▷

Vox akuma pov :

Me, mysta, ike and shu were in the car, i was driving to luca's house, when we drove to luca's house we started getting off and stood in front of his house , mysta started knocking a bit loudly so luca could hear, knocking finished we waited and the door opened " yo!! luca-.. " mysta stood frozen , in front of us was not luca but a girl.

" hello , who are you ? " the girl staring all of us

Mysta rias pov :

oh shit she looks like luca but the female version....wait....is that lucy?!?!.

Y/n pov :

I stood at the door looking at them, they stood there without saying anything and their faces were like...surprised?

I waved my hand in front of them "hellooooo?"

" oh uh hi we are luca friend is he here? we invited him to go bowling with us " the guy with the red and black hair said , "ohh okay" i smiled at the four of them.

" HEY BROTHER, YOUR FRIENDS IS HERE!!!!! " I said loudly " I'm COME!!! " luca replied back from his room .

" wait brother?? " i look at the boy with purple hair with yellow, his yellow hair looks like a banana.

" yeh im luca older sister " i said looking at him " no way!!you are luca's older sister?!" said the guy with the orange shirt, I nodded.

" how come he never told us " the guy with the glasses said " i don't know " i said , i suddenly heard footsteps , i looked behind to see my brother luca " hey guys!! Sorry for making you guys wait!!" luca said and rubbed his neck .

Luca kaneshiro pov :

" it's okay luca " vox said smiling at me " gotta , bye sis! " i said and hugged my sister and she hugged me back " wish you have a good time with your friends little bro" y/n smiled and stroked my head .

Me and them started to get into the car, I waved goodbye to my sister and we started driving to the bowling ball.

" hey bro , your sister is very beautiful " mysta said smiling at me " of course my sister is very pretty ! " i said look at mysta " true " vox said and he smiled .

"

Hey Luca, your sister is lucy?" Shu asked , looking at me "no that not lucy, her name is y/n" i answered Shu "Ahh i See" Shu said .

A few minutes later they started talking about y/n my sister , i swear they talked a lot about her " hey luca , can i ask you something ?" ike said , i looked at him and smiling "of course ike!" i looked at ike waiting for his answer.

" can i have your sister number? "

...

" ayo?????? "

The end~
( i hope you like it~(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) )