Chapter Three: I claim ignorance, Senju.

Summary:

Izuna looks up at the starry night sky and says in a tone far too gleeful. " Aniki, would take off my head, if I don't save the Senju. He says he's far too pretty to die early. "

Tobirama twitches and whipped his head to stare at Izuna, incredelously. " Somehow I get the feeling that your Clansmen stealing anything I own in the battlefield is your brother's fault, is it?.

Notes:

But its not a comedy for today, folks...a plot snuck in suddenly...maybe?...

—————

The two of them are surrounded by Enemy Nin on all sides and they were forced to team up even if they are mortal enemies. They are preparing to fight out of this mission that went south quickly.

The Bad Guy number one, a burly one, even taller than Hashirama on a good day, asks. " Why are the Uchiha and Senju teaming up?. I thought you're mortal enemies?. " he cocks his head in confusion.

Izuna looks up at the starry night sky and says in a tone far too gleeful. " Aniki, would take off my head, if I don't save the Senju. He says he's far too pretty to die early. "

Tobirama twitches and whipped his head to stare at Izuna, incredelously. " Somehow I get the feeling that your Clansmen stealing anything I own on the battlefield is your brother's fault, is it?.

Izuna whistles innocently. " I claim ignorance, Senju. "

The Bad Guy number two who looks stick thin, a sign of extreme hunger or malnutrition perhaps?, pipes up " Heh, who would've thought that the Great Madman; Uchiha Madara is a pervert for the younger brother of the 'God of Shinobi!.'' All of the enemy nin sorrounding them cackles gleefully and gave Tobirama cat whistles, some even had the audacity to make lewd handsigns to him.

Izuna's black eyes quickly bled into Sharingan as he scowled angrily. " Nevermind the plan, Tobi. These scumbags should die, now!. " In a blink of an eye, Susanno's blue solid ribs manifested around them and Tobirama was a second too late to stop Izuna from slaughtering the small time missing nins.

—————

A few minutes later.

Hikaku jump down onto the clearing Izuna and him were supposed to meet up. Upon his feet landing on the ground the man nearly threw up his dinner when he saw too many scattered body parts all around the place. He grimaced as the underside of his sandals got wet with congealed blood.

The man's black eyes quickly noted Izuna calmly sitting inside his Susanno. Tobirama peacefully sleeping on his lap." What happened, Izuna-sama?. " He calmly ask, Izuna train Sharingan red eyes to him and solemnly says. " I couldn't let them disrespect Tobi, you know. "

Hikaku closed his eyes, it wouldn't do to glare down at his high strung Clan Heir. " You were supposed to imprisoned them, not kill them. The Daimyo won't be pleased with this bloodbath. "

Izuna shrugs nonchalantly. " I don't care. You should be thankful its me who's here and not Madara. You really think he won't go Bersek if he heard someone, disrespected his Wife?. " Hikaku winces at that.

Madara would have scorched the very ground of this little country if Tobirama had come to harm...and he's even more unsure what Hashirama-sama or Mito-Hime would have done, if their precious little brother got hurt.

Izuna shifted Tobirama onto his arms and gracefully stood up. Susanoo disappearing within a single blink when Izuna's Sharingan turned off. Hikaku still finds it funny watching Izuna's small frame easily carry a tall man like Tobirama. " Tobirama-sama would kill you once he awoke from his Genjutsu induced sleep. " Izuna scrunched his face and leaps to the nearest tree branch. Hikaku faithfully dogging his steps. " Meh, its for his own good. Did you know he's starting to hallucinate Madara when he's sleep deprived!. -"

Hikaku snorted. " -and also, apparently, no one outside both of our Clans knows that Madara and Tobirama had wedded?. Either both Senju and Uchiha had faithfully kept our contracts or the other Clans surrounding us are total morons. "

Hikaku frown at that information. It is indeed alarming that no one? had gotten a wind of the Senju and Uchiha Alliance. He knew Tobirama-sama would have already notified his Husband, his Brother and the Elders of such strange behavior of the Daimyo and of the other Shinobi Clans. He just hope this uneasy silence won't be a sinister plot to eliminate both Senju and Uchiha Clan once and for all.