History of Strawhat

"Okay, Imma play some edits for you guys to enjoy!" Many nods as a response then the next scene play.

"Oh? The one we see before." Sanji

"Tsk! Akagami brat! You're a bad influence to my grandson!" Garp once again tried to grab Shanks, only to be laughed at.

"Damn pirates!" No one cares about Akainu. He can drop dead anytime.

"Ne Dragon-san, you can atleast see than being told by Sabo of what Luffy's doing, y'know." Koala

"She's right!" Hack.

Even if you can't see it at his face, Dragon is happy to have a chance to know more about his son, so nod as a agreement of what Koala said.

"Luffy should be here. Ace and Sabo is here, also his father. He can atleast have a time with them." Nami sigh. Robin agrees with her.

"Another one."

"Wa... What?!" some marine.

"Is that the Pirate King Gold Roger?" Koby

"The strawhat's originally his?" Helmeppo.

Many were surprise by the information.

"So, it was passed down huh." Law

"It's cool~ Luffy's strawhat came from the Pirate King Roger!" Usopp

"It's like a crown being passed down each generation." Robin casually said.

It attracts attention from everyone. It is indeed like a crown being passed down. They can't believe that the Strawhat Luffy's wearing have some story to tell. It's actually amazing if you think of it.

Shanks and Rayleigh smile at the memory of their Captain. It's been a long time since the Pirate King got executed and yet the memories is still to them.

'Roger, are you seeing this?' Rayleigh

'Captain.' Shanks

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Short ud guys. 😩🤌