Sammy dirty Imagine

Sammy and You have been married for quite a while. Your 6 month anniversary is coming up really soon and you just don't know what to do. Then it hits you. Sammy had always wanted to take it to the next level, but you just weren't ready. Sammy just got back from his tour and You're so excited. You picked him up from the airport and took him home. You made his favorite dinner. After You take him to your guys bedroom. You start kissing him. It starts to get really heated really quick. You start to take off his shirt but he pulls away.
"Y/n are you sure you want to do this"? Sammy asked you looking deep into your eyes. You bite your lip and whisper "yes". Sammy picks you up and throws you onto the bed. He slowly crawls up to your mouth kissing you roughly. You put your hands under his shirt hiring him that you want it off. You break the kiss only to be able to take off yours and his shirt. He admires your body slowly kissing down your jaw, to your neck, the valley of your breast, to your belly button. And finally to the hems of my shorts. Sammy slowly slides down to your shorts and throws them across the room. You reach down for his head so You can kiss him again. While kissing him You manage to undo his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He stands up to take them off. He climbs back on top of you. He slips his hands behind you to take off my bra. He throws that across the room. He leans down and starts sucking on my nipple while massaging the other breast. While doing that he managed to take off yours and his underwear without you knowing. He reaches over grabbing a condom from the night stand and tears it open with his teeth and rolls it down his long staff. He spreads your legs and brings his long fingers to your pussy. He inserts two fingers, while You let out a long moan. "Daaadddyy" You moan. He keeps pumping and curling his fingers in you and without asking he adds a third finger. When Your nice and wet for him, he takes his fingers out of you and You whimper from lost of contact. He climbs back up on you and kisses you. He looks at you in the eyes and says "if it starts to hurt you tell me". You just kiss him. He lines up with you and slowly starts to push in. You admit it hurts at first but you get used to it. Once he is fully in and Your used to it he starts to move and every time getting faster and harder. Once he hits your g - spot you scream and drag your nails down his back. He hits the spot over and over again. And finally you both climax at the same time. He pulls out of you, throws away the condom and lays back on the bed. He kisses you and tells you he loves you.

~ JoDee.
message me any requests :)