𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏

❝ 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲 ❞

"INOSUKE! THAT'S NOT FOR YOU TO EAT!-"

A young boy screeched with horror as he ran into the kitchen. He started to pry off another male who was about to stuff his mouths with some cupcakes. He squirmed in the arms of the other young boy.

New York was always loud, no surprise. With its cars honking, sales going around, New York might even be the loudest city ever. Yet, why are these three boys somehow louder than New York?

"RAAAAH, M/N, LET ME GO!"

The male yelled at the one holding him in his place.

"INOSUKE, THE NAME IS Y/N, NOT M/N!"

Meet Y/N Kamado and Inosuke Hashibira. Both males were currently fighting each other to not eat any sweets. Luckily, they were on break, and it was almost time to close up. If you can't tell them apart, I'll help them for you.

Inosuke is the one being held by Y/N. He has soft black hair with blue tips and shimmering green eyes. He looks feminine, so he can be mistaken for a girl most of the times. Don't be deceived by his looks. He may look pretty, but he can be blunt and aggressive most of the time, always trying to pick a fight with random strangers he has never met in his life.

The other one holding Inosuke is named Y/N. He has fluffy (H/C) with burgundy tips and pure maroon with a mixture of (E/C) eyes. He's a kind male and can make anyone swoon over him if he flashed them one of his famous smiles.

"STOP WITH ALL THAT SCREAMING, IT'S KILLING MY EARS!!!!"

Another voice entered in with the ruckus. His name is Zenitsu Agatsuma. He has butchered yellow and orange hair with glistening hazel eyes. He is a bit jittery and complains a lot when he works. He doesn't seem to get along with Inosuke, but gets along fine with Y/N since he rarely causes him any trouble. The only thing he hates about him is being too goodie-two shoes and gets all the ladies, and what's worse is that Y/N doesn't even notice those feelings!