Chapter 1: How It Started

It Was A Slow Day In The Krusty Krab, SpongeBob Was Flipping Some Patties, Mr. Krabs Was Counting His Money, And Squidward Was Jacking Off To A Teletubbies Porn Magazine.

Then, Out Of Nowhere The Door To The Restraint Opened, Squidward Unloaded His Load In Shock, Standing Right There, Was Postman Pat.

SpongeBob Would Look Up Through The Window, Noticing The Postman Standing Infront Of Squidward.

"Hello" Pat Said, "My Wife Divorced Me And Took My Son, Can I Have 3 Krabby Patties?" Pat Asked, "That'll Be 3.50" Squidward Said, In His Usual Grumpy, Sarcastic Voice, "SpongeBob" Squidward Said, "We Need 3 Krabby Patties", "Alrighty!" SpongeBob Said, Joyfully.

Unknown To The Sponge, Postman Pat Had A Crush On Him, So He COULD Make The Chance If He Wanted To, I Mean, He Is Divorced After All.

After The Sponge Finished Making The Patties, Pat Gave Squidward The Money, AND A Card For SpongeBob, Telling Him To Come To His House Later, Squidward Accepted The Money And Threw The Card At SpongeBob's Face.

"Ooo, What's This?" The Sponge Asked Himself, He Looked In The Card And Saw The Thing That Said To Come To His House In Greendale Later, "Uhh, Ok Then!" SpongeBob Said, Giving A Thumbs Up, Pat Left Soon After.