Episode 1: His Butler, Able

In 1888 at the PhantomHive Sebastian walk into his master bedroom to wake him up for his daily routine today along with his sister who was already up got dressed and waiting for her brother in the Dinning room with the other servants.

"Sebastian: Master, it is time for you to wake up."

When Sebastian pulls the curtains apart and lets some light into Ciel bedroom who is started to wake up from his slumber. slowly ciel open his saw and sat up rubbing his eye along with a yawn.

Sebastian Pour ciel some tea Earl Gray while telling his master about the schedule today in the morning.

"Sebastian: For breakfast today, we have a light poached salmon accompanied by delicate mint Salad. I can also offer Toast, Scones, or Pain de campagne. which dish would you care for this morning"

" Ciel: a scone.'

Sebastian helped Ciel get ready for today morning. On the Night Stand is a set of tea along with his eye patch and his rings.

" Ciel: Is my sister Saphira up today Sebastian"

" Sebastian: Yes my Lord, she at the dining room waiting on you"

Ciel nodded slowly picking up his eyepatch and putting it over where his contract is before picking up his cup of tea and smelling it.

" Sebastian: Today you have a meeting with Mr. Hughes, the authority on the history of the Roman Empire, and this evening Mr. Domiano of the Poseidon company will be paying a visit."

" Ciel: Oh, Is that man I have in charge of stuffed animals at my factory in India?"

" Sebastian: Yes. I'm told that he is Italian. We will offer him all the Hospitality the estate provide."

"Ciel: I Know this smell is this Earl Gray''

"Sebastian: Yes From Jackson's of Piccadilly. I shall wait for you at the dining table along with your sister master."

As Sebastian turns to leave, Ciel throws a dart at his head, which he effortlessly catches in between his fingers.

Sebastian: well throw, my lord ''

He slowly turns towards his young lord with a smile.

" Sebastian: Even so, Let's save the game for later."

" Ciel: Yes, I suppose you're right Sebastian."

However, In the dining room Ciel and Saphira where eating their breakfast, and when he does the same thing to Finny, he is not able to stop the dart. And Saphira giggles at the sense in front of her.

"Saphira: Nice Aim Dear brother"

"Ciel: thank you, sister "

Finny started to panic since Ciel hit him with the Dart on the nack of his head and started to run toward his master.

" Finny: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.. what was that for, master? what did I do? "

"Ciel: Nothing, I don't need to justify my actions."

Sebastian then finds the servants standing around in the dining room with the lord and mistress at the table.

"Sebastion: There you are. Have you finished weeding the courtyard, finny? "'

"Finny: Uh"

Sebastian: Mey-rin, Have you washed all the bedding''

"Mey-rin: Oh! um, well...''

Sebastian: Bardroy, shouldn't you be preparing for tonight's dinner "

Bardroy chuckle and look away from Sebastian nervously. Sebastian look at the corner of his eyes stare at tanaka who drinking his Hot water.