🧸Spooky time⁉️

Smoke could be seen drifting from a chimney polluting the air. As winds quietly blew making trees shift slowly as leaves swirl following the winds pattern. A house sat in the middle of the forest isolated from others. Inside the house decorated with mushrooms and flowers with the cherry on top, a beautiful cat laid on the fireplace paws crossed as they watch their owners getting ready for a spooky night. Their eyes darted back and forth as their green covered owner walked around the kitchen making snacks and pouring drinks. His eyes half closed as he watched them put a tray down, setting the drinks on coasters and smiling at the blue owner making grabby hands. Their ears twitch slightly at the eruption of wheezing and the light sound of the couch when impact hit. They blinked watching them both laugh with pink dusted cheeks. They turned away looking at their paws before licking them, cleaning themselves. Their head shot up when a scream rang through the room being cut off a second later to hear another one "Sorry gogy didn't mean to fast forward" "DREAM! What the hell! That scared me!" "It's supposed to its a horror movie" "no-I-that doesn't-it-NO!" "Pfff-I'll just start the movie" they look over seeing the blue blob pout while the other ones giggling and starting the movie. They go back to licking their paws.

Splashing and heavy breathing was heard. A small yawn that wasn't audible through screaming was seen as they stretched butt in the air and paws forward then arching their back. Shaking their head they jumped off the fireplace and looked up at their owners cuddling on the couch covered in blue and green fabric. Tiny meows were heard as they stepped up placing their paws on the edge of the couch tilting their head forward and rubbing against soft fabric they tend to cuddle in. They heard a giggle as they were lifted on the couch and a small opening to the inside of the fabric was offered but they simply meowed and jumped on top of the fabric pile, walking in a circle and collapsing down. They curled in a ball while two colored blobs giggled as a cheesy love confession in the background was playing.

Their eyes closed simply resting waiting for sleep to slowly roll in and the loud sounds to quiet. They breath in and out purring. Their mind went foggy and fish came to sight. They stood at the end of a dock where fish swam around unknowingly being watched by someone who doesn't plan on sharing crumbs but certainly does plan on eating..

—Knock—

—Knock—

CRASH—

"GRAB THINGS AND GO!"

"Hisss-"

—smack—

-

—bite—

"OW!- BLOODY!-hell stupid cat!"

A hand whipped down to hit the vile cat making it let go but instead met cold iron an-slice-¡SCREAM¡ "EVERYONE GO! GO! GO!" Heavy footsteps ran out the house hoping to make it out. Only to be left in the dark of night with daggers in their back and puddles of blood on the forest floor.

"Happy Halloween"
"You mean Christmas?"
"What? George no."
"What? It's a gift for them to be dead"
"..I'm checking on patches"
"Wai-DREAM! Come back!"

-special-