✨My headcanons✨

Heyyyy- I'm back at this fic- 

Anygays as you read yes these are some of my head canons of these characters ^^

Let's start ^^ -Atlas 

^^^^^

-The forgotten trio (or you might know them as Ennoshita Kinoshita Narita) are Childhood best friends they always have been the closest since their childhood.

Since their families already knew each other since they were in high school and their bond never stopped being this close (I'm talking about the trio's parents btw) 

-Sexuality and Gender and pronouns : 

Ennoshita- He use He/him but doesn't mind they/them pronouns, He's a Asexual Gay (he knew he was gay since he was little but he didn't know he was asexual until his first year in high school), Male  

Kinoshita- He/him, Gay, Male 

Narita- They/He/Fae, Asexual Omnisexual,  Agender 

-Kinoshita was planing not to go to the same high school as His two best friends But after some thinking he finally chose to go to the same one.

(TW:Mention of suicide) 

-Kinoshita almost commit su!cid3 on Nov 21st due to a lot of things he was dealing with at home and school (more will be explained in future chapters) 

(Tw over)

Next The nekoma underrateds 

Sexuality,Gender,pronouns: 

Fukunga- They/he, Asexual Pan,Non-binary 

Yamamoto- He/Him, Transgender FTM,Bisexual 

Kai- He/him, Aroace, Male 

Teshiro- He/Him , Unlabelled, Male 

Shibayama- He/They, Gay , Male 

Inuoka- He/Him,Unlabelled,Male 

-Fukunga knows how to use/do sign language because his sister is deaf 

His parents relationship was okay until right their sister was born. Their parents divorce of a reason they don't   know but he thinks it because of them.. Their father got custody over him and his sister they have had a good childhood after that. He also doesn't see his mother much after the divorce. Their father did get a boyfriend that treated their father and their sister right and that's all they ever wanted.

- Fukunga and Yamamoto are best friends ( you can't tell me otherwise >:] ) 

-Shibayama mother got him and his siblings into a self-defence class 

-Yamamoto knew he was not a 'girl' ever since he could remember he found out he was transgender at the age of 9 he came out to his family at the age of 13 and his family was supportive of his coming out (he didn't know he was bi until later in his life) (in future chapters I'll explain his come out to the team).

-Kai was in a t0xic/4buses relationship in his first year it wasn't until his 2nd year when Kuroo, Yaku,Kenma,Yamamoto,Fukunga realize that Kai was in an t0xic/4buses relationship when his so called "boyfriend" (ex now) called during practice Kuroo told Kai to put his phone on speaker and he did (too tired and scared to fight back and say no). That's when they all heard what his so called "boyfriend" said. (Once again I'll explain more in depth I'm future chapters).

-inuoka wears a clip that his grandparents gave him right before they dead..

He never stopped wearing it 

-Teshiro has always know how to make necklaces,bracelets,rings (he basically knows how to make jewelry) His mother had teach him how to make them at the age of 10.

-he also been journaling ever since he was in middle school 

-Fukunga also knows how to make clothes (since his sister always liked watching their father make clothing and Fukunga thought it would be nice if he could make some clothes for their sister and their were right she loved them and it also helped him find that he liked making clothes as a hobby) 

Next the nohebi underrateds (basically the whole team) 

Sexuality,Pronouns,and Gander:

Daisho- Non-binary,They/Them,Gay Asexually 

Hiroo- He/him,Male,Gay 

Sakishima- He/him,Male,Pansexual 

Numai- He/him, Male, Pansexual 

Takachiho- He/them, Genderfluid, Omnisexual (but prefers men) 

Akama- He/him,Male,Unlabelled

Seguro- Any pronouns, Male, Aroace 

Kuguri- He/him,Male, Gay 

-Daisho has transphobic parents that don't believe that their are more then two genders and they won't even use their "son" (child's) pronouns (yes daisho has come out to they're parents).

-Kuguri is dating someone from nekoma (you might know who it is).

-Takachiho found out he was Genderfluid when he was in his last year in middle school and they haven't come out to his parents yet but he plans too soon.

(Tw: Mention of suicide) 

-Seguro has tried to un-a-lived themself two times in their life. Their first time was near the end of his last year in middle school two weeks before his last day and it was a failure (thank the gods). The second time they have tried was at the start of his first year and it was almost successful but Akama had stopped him right before he could do it.

He went to therapy after that and volleyball really helped him through all of that.

He hasn't told the team yet (only Akama and numai know about it).

(Tw over) 

-Akama has a reading obsession (like a lot. You can't tell me other wise >:<) 

-Numai has had a crush on Takachiho ever since his first year but he thinks they don't like him back (little did he know that they also like him back ^^).

-Hiroo has had a Not-so-good childhood. His parents would fight a lot and this caused him to never talk about himself a lot at school or even to the team because his father would always tell him that he was useless,a failure etc.. 

-Sakishima has always been a really good 'friend' to Hiroo but little did he know that Hiroo liked him a lot (but he doesn't know how to feel about that).

>>>>>>

A/N: Finally done! Anyways yeah these are my headcanons for some of the underrateds/forgottens but this is just part one to this so yeah. I'm also going to update my other book 'Welcome to Camp Half-Blood Shirabu !' Soon so stay toon ^^. See you all next time ^>^ -Firefly<3

Byeee 

-Atlas/Firefly<3