2

Toshiko, Toshiko, Toshiko...

Now where had he heard that name before?

This wasn't important right now however. There was much left to be done, and he had very little time to do it.

A series of trucks began to pile behind the bank.

It didn't matter if this scene looked highly suspicious. Believe it or not, this was all part of the plan.

A security guard could see a glimpse of the scene from the entrance where he was stationed at, but no more than that.

One by one, crates were unloaded off the trucks and scattered across the parking lot.

The lot was almost completely deserted at 8 in the morning, no cars in sight.

"Alright he said to make it less than 10 minutes, we've been here for 15." A gruff voice said.

A small group of men wearing surgical masks turned to look at the voice.

"You weren't supposed to take the route on the main road." Another voice fired back.

"I couldn't help myself," he said simply. "I had to see the poster candidates for the election."

Another man responded, "And they yet again did not fail to disappoint me this year."

"What were they thinking, putting Mark against Yeosang!?" A different voice shouted out.

A deeper voice this time responded, "Ah, but I believe neither both will be a run for their money."

"Every year the candidates get weaker and weaker."

The rest of the men nodded in unison as they began to shut the doors on the back of the trucks.

"Let's see how they'll react to this mega heist then."

"I don't think this one will make the debate tonight Johnny, unless we started using explosives or something..."

A different man scratched his head, "I'm actually suspecting the equipment we are handling is in fact explosives. That's why boss said to handle it more carefully I bet."

Everyone stopped what they were doing, and looked around.

"Well yeah, but I think he would've put serious emphasis on it, if they were... wouldn't he?"

That was the problem.

Yang Jeongin was out of his mind, out of touch with reality. Anything that was abnormal to anyone else, was completely normal to him.

Everyone that worked under his facility was in constant threat of death.

Not by himself of course, he was too busy and too important to execute his followers himself.

They would either die in the mission or by someone else's hand.

He knew he didn't have to do anything directly himself to make them suffer in the end.

He liked to live by the old saying, "as anything goes."

"Nah, he wouldn't. He needs us, he needs us to carry out his buffoonery."

The men all cheered in agreement.

A deep voice once again spoke his mind.

"That's what he wants you to think. You know, he doesn't need us to help him carry out his plans, but because he does have us, why wouldn't he take advantage of that?"

"He can get rid of us at any moment in time if he wants too. We are at his mercy, not the other way around."

A different man rolled his eyes and scoffed at his statement.

"Big deal Felix, we finish the tasks he wants done until he's satisfied. Then we claim our reward, and get the hell out of here. Why are you making this much harder than it has to be?"

The man named Felix just shook his head and glared at the idiotic men.

"Because, if you've worked here long enough, you'll know that he's never satisfied."