A Prince falls in love with a farmers daughter

Once upon a time there was a prince named liam who was only 17 years old his father (the king) told him he should find a princess to marry before he turned 18
But prince liam wasn't ready to get married yet prince laim went for a horse ride in the forest thinking what the king just said prince liam was really frustrated when he came back the king told him that he has a  meeting with a few princess tomorrow so prince liam has to wake up early in the morning to get ready.
~the next morning~
Prince liam woke up early today so he can get ready before the other princesses arrive at the castle.
The king brought in 5 princesses today all of them introduced themselves to the prince. He rejected the first one,and the second, and then third, prince liam was tired of this already so he send them all home.
Prince liam was very confused what he should do becouse he wanted to make the king happy. Later that day prince liam decided to go to a market in the village he took two guards with him at the village market he gave people some money but something caught his attention it was a girl selling flowers he though to him self "wow she is so beautiful" so he went up to her and said "Hello miss how much are these flowers"
They where only 10 dollars she said the prince was very happy with the prince he bought 2 bouquet of flowers they were white roses he told her that white roses are his favorite flowers,she told him her name was isabella.
She seems like a nice girl he said so he asked her if she wants to take a walk near the forest later ,she agreed
~Later that day~
He goes to village to find the girl but she wasn't there he searched and searched till he came across a orphanage and saw her there playing with the kids " he stared at her while smiling" shes has a very sweet soul he said.
After a few minutes she saw him and came over they went to a pond near the forest.
They talked for hours and did not realize it was getting late they where plucking apples from the tree and while isabella was playing with the little ducks prince liam saw something beautiful he went over and saw it was a white rose he remembered how she said she loved white roses so he decided to give her the rose. She was very happy with the rose he have her cause those where hard to find they were watching the stars and saw a shooting star he said to her "quick quick make a wish isabella "they both made a wish he asked her what did i wish for with a sweet smile on his face, she said i just wished for my dad to be ok couse he has been sick for the past 3 months he felt sorry for the poor girl ,she said her dad is a farmer and thats why she sells flowers its to buy medicine for her dad, she asked his what he wished for but he said its a secret ....
She was kinda confused why he said that they went back quickly Because it was getting late they went back and he went to the castle.
The whole night Isabella was cerious what he had wished for.
Later at night the prince heard a knocking at his bedroom door and  saw it was the king
He asked "is everything alright father" the kind said he has a few more prinsess for tomorrow is has to be one of them because the prince his 18th birthday will be coming up the next month
~The next morning~
The prince woke up earlier that usual he made breakfast him self and also put the lunch box. Just like yesterday he rejected all of the princesses he said father im going to the village...
The king said that the prince has a very weired behavior for the past 2 days.
The prince smiled and went to the village he made lunch for isabella, she said that is delicious and though a professional chef made it she was very shook when she heard r was the prince
He said i know a river wanna go there i can get us a boat
She told him he has done enough for her already but he refused and still got her there
The river was a famous river cause it was named after the village "Oribithia" they went on a boat they