studying

A/n: So some kid talking about Finney so he got in a fight with him stand up for your man everyone knows but they don't know why. And I didn't read over all of it so probably some mistakes

Status/Edited

Warning: slight swearing,f-slur mentions of blood, incorrect punctuation as always 😚✌️.

☕︎Third Person☕︎

As the bell rang finney packed up his stuff quickly before rushing out of the classroom.

"hey Finney." Matty said glaring at finney making him pick up his pace.

him and the others following him to the bathroom.

When finney got to the bathroom he made his way to the nearest stall hiding inside.

☠︎︎⚠︎Robins POV☠︎︎⚠︎ (Yay finally)

The bell had finally rang i grabbed my stuff quickly about to walk out of the class room.

Then Mr Johnson had called me over to his desk saying "Robin Come here for a sec."motioning for me to come over.

"Yes?" I asked annoyed.

"Robin your grades hasn't been looking great this past school year." He explained.

"It's just I don't understand it." I said. Looking at him.

'I know that you're trying your best, principal Williams said that if you get another 'f' you're going to get suspended." He explained.

"But that doesn't make sense."

(Tbh it might but it didn't make sense to me)

"I know Sorry Robin I don't make the rules. He said before continuing

"But look robin you're one of my most hard working students," He said pausing. "some got it , some don't even try. but you try your hardest so you can understand the material. and I don't want you get suspended and I'm guessing nether do you?"

He said looking at me.

"Yeah." I Said he just nodded.

After a second of silence.

"Um do you have any tape?" I asked.

"Yeah here bring it back when you can ok?" He said handing me the tape he got out of he's desk.

"Ok I will."I said smiling before making my way out.

As I made my way out I saw Finney Walk by in a rush. I understood why when I saw Matty, Matt and buzz Following him.

----

I followed them to the bathroom.

I stood by the door listening too they were saying waiting for the right time walk in

" hey finney" one of them said it sounded like Matty

"come on out dick weed.'' that one said sounded like Matt.

"You're not fooling anyone noid." That one must be buzz.

Which I going to guess Finney came of the stall based on what they said next "what are you doing in our bathroom? Huh? Matty said.

"See the sign?it says boys." Said matt

"Yeah boys not fags." Buzz said at that point I heard enough I walked in as if I hadn't heard anything.

"Dipshits,move." I said as I made my way the sink.

"Hey Finn, what's happening?" I said looking at him through the mirror.