To get free

Im turning 18 in 10 days and I'm so excited. I have it all planned out.When they tell me to take out the trash at exactly 8:00 pm. Ill have my things packed by the back gate so I can grab it and run. Ill have to get the key from him while he's sleeping to unlock the back gate.

"Faith" my dad yelled , snapping me out of my daze.

"Get the hell in here and do these dishes"
I groaned. "what was that you little slut"

"Nothing" i exclaimed

I quietly marched into the kitchen were my father stood at the refrigerator, dirty white shirt and boxers , pulling out a bowl of old spaghetti.
My dad has been a wreck every since he lost his dream job as an sports anchor.
Drinking every day and not giving a shit about his kids. My mom is an drug addict. She never works, she just sits on the coach every day sniffing coke. I dont have any immediate family(other than them), so where could me and my little sister go? I dont know but we have to get the heck out of here.

"Faith?" I heard my little sister yell.
"Faith" she screamed again.

I ran into the living room to see my mother trying to stuff my little sisters head into her pile of crack.

I ran over to my little sister and snatched her from my mother.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Wake the fuck up . This is your damn 5 year old daughter"i yelled

"Who the hell are you talking to bitch?" She yelled.

My father walked into the room and didnt even think before banging me straight into my chest. I fell to the floor with the wind knocked out of me. He climbed on top of me and and continued to bang my face. I couldnt move because he was so damn fat. He stopped and pinched my face and pulled it up to face him.

"Listen to me slut. Your nothing. You wont ever be something. We dont want ya' and nobody else will either. Your nothing bitch. You do what we say, when we say it."
My eyes started to water. My mother laughed so hard tears fell down her face. I grabbed my little sister and went to our room.

****************************************************************

Next Day:

I woke up to the smell of bacon in the air. Which was pretty odd. They never cooked. I cooked, all the time, everyday. I looked over to the corner where my little sister slept in her little sleeping bag. She wasnt there. So i walked to the kitchen to see my father making my little sister cook bacon. 

" I cant do it " she said

" I said fucking cook the bacon" he yelled, then shoved her hands into the fire.

"oowww , stopppp, please, my hands"

I ran over and threw my little sister to the back of me, and pushed my father back. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" he yelled

" Fuck you" i yelled back. I turned around and told my little sister to go in our room and lock the door. I told her that if anything happened the hammer was underneath my pillow.

When my little sister turned to run, he grabbed my arm and threw me to the floor. He kicked me in the face multiple times and my mouth and nose started to bleed. I could feel the warm blood flowing down my face. My face was thumping.He picked me up and threw me down in front of me and my sisters room door. 

Before i could get up, he sat on top of me. As i squirmed to get up, he laughed and laughed. Soon my mother came into the room and whispered something into his ear. He started to smile this nasty evil smile. 

" Stop fucking moving bitch" he yelled

"Stupid worthless whore" my mom screamed

"Let me go" i said 

" I said stop moving" he yelled and banged me in the eye.

I stopped squirming  and closed my eyes bracing myself for whatever he planned next.

He started to unbutton my pants and my breath started to quicken.

No,no,no,no he cant be .. im dreaming .. wakeup.. wakeup.. please wakeup

He pulls my pants down and pulls my panties to the side.

NO!! NOO!! HELP PLEASE HELP" i yell out, and  he covers my mouth

"Shut the fuck up"

"PLEASE NO , IM YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!! DAD PLEASE" i yell 

he slaps me across my face and it stings. i feel that it left a mark.

he starts to laugh, and now i can feel his dick pressing up against my vagina. just before it goes in, my sister unlocks my door and bashes him in the head with the hammer. She kept hitting, and hitting ,and hitting untill he started to bleed. 

"thats enough" i yell and pull my little sister back.

" What the fuck did you do?" my mom yells and picks up the phone to call the police.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to do this tonight. I grabbed the few clothes  I had off of my floor and stuffed them into my book bag. I grabbed all of my sisters clothes and put them into my old backpack. I went into my fathers room into his closet  and grabbed the big stack of cash he was hiding from my mother.I went into my moms shoe and got the gun that my mom was hiding from my dad. I went back into my room put the cash and knife into my book bag and held my sisters hand.

"Where are we going?" My sister asked

"Away Hope" I told her , and saw a small smile on her lips.

This escape didnt go as i planned, but the important thing is, ive got my little sister out of that hell whole.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Thanks for reading. Btw Faith is the name of the older sister and Hope is the name of the younger sister.* This chapter is a little short but they should get longer soon. xoxo-Ariel