Touring with 1-D

Lisa pov.
"WERE GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION AHHHHHHH" the words I heard from all of my sister . I couldn't believe it I can't stand one day with them how about staying on tour for a year!!!! , But to tell you the truth one of the guys are so so cute he's the one with the curly hair Harry styles yea I know I would never go up to his level but a girl could dream right??

Harrys pov.
Today Simon just announced that we will be going on tour with the cimorelli girls which I love the idea of .
Today we're gonna have a meeting with them at theyre place so I'm really looking forward to it seeing Lisa the girl with the most amazing Heart never says no to anyone , beautiful , hot, I wanna be with her but I just gotta make sure if I feel she's the one if I fell that I wanna be with her my entire life if I want to do everything with her if I wanna wake up every morning and see her face if I wanna be her everything if I want her to be my everything if she's the one of been eating for my entire life "if I'm in love with Lisa Michelle cimorelli" I said it out loud the boys all turned around and looked at me.
"You like her don't you?" Liam said
"Kinda" I responded
" You LOVE HER man" zayn said
( let's pretend zayn is still in one direction )
" I love her man I know I do" I said

ARRIVED AT THE CIMORELLI HOME NEXT CHAPTER !!!!!!

Thanks guys / girls for reading I know I didn't write another chapter for a long time but I will start doing it again for you guys and the story will be long so stay tuned ❤️
Xoxo brooke💜