Author's Note (Update)

Hi, I'm Author Rhys! Also known as Author Sakura from the BewitchedSakura account, which is where this book was first published. I am the same writer, and it is still my piece of work.

I'll see how this goes because I don't plan on updating as often as I should, as I have exams coming up.

This is a Stray Kids zombie apocalypse fanfiction.

I wrote the beginning of the sequel for this a while back before I decided that it was a sequel, and sadly do not plan on including every single Stray Kids member in this first issue. They are included in the sequel and depending on how I go with this first book, I'll work on and release the second.

Yoon-ah is the only character I have created as of yet, she is my only current original character in this story. The other Stray Kids members are real people, but the events and people in this book do not relate to those of real life.

Yoon-ah is my original character who will be portraying the older sister of I.N, I envision her to resemble I.N with black curly shoulder-length hair. However, you may imagine her as you like.

I hope this book will turn out how I want it to!

Enjoy!

~Author Rhys

UPDATE!!!

I have changed my mind about not including more Stray Kids members than I had originally planned.

Also, a reminder that the only character that I own in this book is Yoonah, and the Stray Kids members are real people, and this book does not relate to them in real life, even though I have based these characters off of them. All characters in this book are fictional, along with the families of the characters and the sexualities that the fictional characters identify with. This is for fictional purposes and isn't meant for assuming one's sexuality. This book also isn't a basis to assume someone's sexuality, so don't take it seriously. 

Also, the story, ideas and plot are all original. The zombies were inspired by the ones from 'All of us are Dead'. If there are any similarities in the storyline to any other forms of media, then that was not intended and is pure coincidence.

Thank you so much to everyone who has read my book!!!

©️nadiarhysen