chapter 2

-WHAT HAPPENED TO RANBOOB WHEN HE WAS ENDERWALKING-

RANBOO POV

ugh again i thought as i got out of bed (SORRY IF YOUR CONFUSED IN THIS RANBOO WAS FULLY AWARE WHAT IS HAPPINING BUT DREAMS WIPES HIS MEMORY AFTER HES DONE BIENG USED AN HE REGAINS THE MEMORIES THE NEXT NIGHT) "T-tubbo" ranboo blurted out as he left the room.

Tubbo got up to look for me, he must have heard me call out to him. i however ended up outside, tubbo please don't panic i thought as i trudged through the freezing forest.

 " R@ nboo~" Dream whispered. 

"Dream what do you need now i was trying to have actual memories with tubbo an micheal" Ranboo groaned. As he says that the prison comes in view. "Oh no" "your gonna help me out of this hell hole" Dream explained but this time upset in his tone. I pulled an invis potion out of a buried chest. i headed to a specific point. "Why here" i asked looking it up and down, "If you help me out you get your memories" Dream whispered.

TELEPORT NOISE

(Remember ranboo is invis) "Dream are you gonna give it" Quackity grinned looking at dream who was cowering in a corner. "Fuck off i don't care how many times you do this you're still not getting the book" dream grunted.

"I thought you'd say that that's why i brought him" Quackity gestured to the person behind him.

"S-sapnap?" dream stuttered. "don't give me that bullshit" sapnap said as he pulled out George's axe, he "borrowed". "I figured this would change your mind" Quackity smirked getting out the way of sapnap.

dream looked other to where I was frozen in my place. help me please.... rang through my head. i looked at dream and saw sapnap swing his axe while Quackity is laughing his ass off.

i pulled dream my way so he dodged the axe and teleported out of there.

"OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" Dream cried out as he hugged me.

ALARMS GOING OFF

"WARNING DREAM HAS ESCAPED" wouldn't stop playing over the speakers. "I'll be good from here go before they see me with you" Dream said you could tell he was smiling.

Then everything went black

i slowly opened my eyes to find i was near some prison looking place. GO HOME started to ring through my head so i walked any direction that felt right. as i trotted through a forest i saw a green looking man holding a picture up to another man he looked like a creeper, i think.

i approached this giant house why does this feel right i wondered as i walked through the door.

A small goat boy greeted me with a hug it felt comforting why though i thought. "Hey bub can you tell me what you remember" the goat boy asked me as i hugged back. "I remember this house an seeing a bright green then i woke up near this prison" i told the goat boy. "Ok well mi tubbo your husband and we live in the same house with him" he pointed to this strange looking child near a teenager.

"He is our adopted son micheal we found him in the nether while on a mission" tubbo said. " Who am i then?" but tubbo looked worried for a sec.

"y-your ranboo your half enderman half who knows what an your apart of snowchester" tubbo said back away from me. Then micheal ran up to me and my first instinct was to pick him up but i didn't i don't know why, everything in me was screaming to pick him up but something was holding me back.

 "Thats all the rest other than seeing him on a picture" i say pointing at micheal. then the blonde boy stood up and hugged me?  

"Do you know what happened on (Date when dream started to torture tommy in exile)" "I saw you sir an another, but he wore a mask then he....hit you alot" i said going into a daze. "t-tommy we need to talk" tubbo said walking out the room with the blonde following close behind.

micheal tugged at my arm so i followed him over to some flowers. He then picked up a flower crown an put it on my head. "Thanks, micheal" i smiled at him. He started giggling as we made flower crowns. Then all of a sudden i felt like i had to check up on tubbo and tommy i think his name was.

I got up with micheal behind me but as we reached the door i heard them talking about dream? "it's dream Hes gotten in ranboos head tubbs!" "IM GONNA KILL THAT GREEN TELLY TUBBY" Tubbo yelled as he slammed his fist into the wall.

"Calm down tubbs well figure out something what about micheal if ranboo remembers micheal and dream, dreams gotta be planning somethin" "ranboo are you ok" a man asked me thou something told me to get tubbo.

I reached for the door handle, but the guy cut me off. "no no no its ok bud you can trust me" the man said. "I'm Wilbur remember ranboo" wilbur grinned as he looked me up and down he then reached for micheal but i punched him. "STAY AWAY FROM MICHEAL" i yelled trying to attract tubbo and tommy's attention. "You hit hard much harder than you look" he said as he spit out blood.

"WILBUR!?" tommy screamed "why the fuck did you try to touch my kid wilbur" tubbo said as he approached him with a glowing axe. "no need for that fellas I'm just trying to help dream with something" he smirked at tubbo.

"Tell that good for nothing green tell tubby cock sucker that if he tries to touch my kid again, he won't have a servant anymore"  tubbo grinned as he swung the axe at wilbur. "HE WILL GET MICHEAL SOON JUST YOU WAIT" wilbur yelled as he ran out the house. tommy ran after wilbur which left us alone, "did he hurt you two?" tubbo asked kissing us on the cheek and hugging us.

"no he didn't" i smiled as tubbo laid his head on my chest. micheal started crying as he got startled from all the noise. "Shh it's ok micheal" tubbo said cradling him in his arms. 

(WOW that was alot if you have suggestions Lemme know em hope you have a shitty day/night)

word count: 1062