PART 2

"Hyungg

"Hyungg.... I've been calling you since an hour..... When are you ariving....?!!" The boy asked whining.

"Soobin... I don't think it's a great idea for you to leave your parent's place." The 20 year old tried to convince 16 year old.

"It doesn't matter hyung.... They are still on business trip.... I hate being alone.... And dad has already found an apartment to rent." Soobin said like it was not a big deal.

"Alright alright.... I'm on my way... Hang up now." The boy said.

"Love you.... bye." Soobin said cheerfully.

The boy chuckled and hung up.

He was sitting beside the window in the train. Moving from Busan to Seoul. Soobin used to come busan in vacations to meet his grandfather. This is how the two boys became so close. Though they have some age gap.

Now the said boy is moving to Seoul for studies. He got scholarship of Seoul National University. He is quite an independent boy, or you can say he became.... After losing his last guardian, his grandma. He used to work hard to pay rent in Busan too and was contemplating wether to go Seoul or not. Because the inflation there is no joke.

But then Soobin helped him unintentionally.

Soobin's parents are quite rich businessmans. They are always out of country. When Soobin got to know about the boy's condition he offered him to move out with him, so they can share the rent. And Soobin's parents are happy too cause they never wanted their son to feel left alone. And on top of that it's Soobin's first year in seoul national university.

This is how everything got settled.

And the boy spread his wings to soar up towards his dream being the best model.

And the journey began.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Heeyyyyy..... It's the last time I'm warning you to not be here...." A man in hi early 20's warned an about 16 years old girl.

"I don't have friends...." The girl said in slow voice scratching the loose soil with the tip of her shoes.

"Then find one...." The boy was talking rudely.

"They all are bad people..." She said innocently.

"Then what I am..... An angel.... I'm the worst amongst them.... " He chuckled.

"But I like the way you live.... I wanna be like you..... " Now her eyes were sparkling.

"Why...?!?? Why you want to be like me..." He asked.

"Because.... Because.... You are fearless... None can stop you.... I also want my words and actions have some power.... You are different." The girl was fangirling.

He chuckled.

"What's your name again?!!"

"Lisa.."

"Lisa Manoban....."

The boy's head spin for less than a second. He was feeling like he heard it somewhere. He got some extremly blur glimpses. But he shrugged the thought.

"I think I've heard this nane before..." The boy asked.

"I don't think so.... I've only heard this name of mine and my mom's." She answered casually.

Now they were walking side by side in an alley.

"You both have same name?!" The boy was getting curious.

"Yeah.... She named me after her.... I don't know why.... But she is mentally ill. Her treatment in going on in Daegu... I live here with my grandpa." She smiled.

The boy formed an O.

"What should I call you?!!" She asked.

"There's no need to address me... Go home." The boy was not ready to accept the fact that he needs a friend too.

"Okay.... " She said.

The boy side eyed the girl in disbelief. How she listened his command.

"I'll call you oppa...." She chirped.

The boy rolled his eyes in a manner like I knew it.

"Call me V!" He sighed.

"V........ Like U V W X..... That V." She asked confusedly. The boy rolled his eyes.

"Yeah" Nonetheless he answered.

The girl stretched her hand for a hand shake.

"Friend.... "

"Ok" The boy suppressed his smile.

He got his first friend at the age of 22.

She got her first friend at the age of 16.

And this is how their friendship began.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *