Back From The Dead?

Hi. It's been a while, hasn't it? Well. It has since I haven't used or opened this app in so long. But I wanna firstly say. I apologise for my long Hiatus but as you can see Life has been very rough. School. RL Shit. And others that I will not disclose. But as for my other stories, they are not discontinued by any means. No. I guess...A Hiatus is a right word for this. I wrote and wrote my stories for my imagination to run and for my enjoyment and fun. It was never about attention nor being found by someone of my work and being complimented by it. It was purely for my own sake. But I digress. 

I'll be getting back soon in the Wattpad community and posting more stories to come but what stories are purely what I want. And what I want to write and for it to be written. I thank everyone who has followed me on this map and favoured my story despite it being on hiatus for the last couple of months or so. I started my stories during the summer break and used them as an escape from reality and seeing people with the same passion as me is truly extraordinary.

I thank you again everyone for who has been with me on this road via either reading or favouring my fanfics. Thank you for everything. I'm making a comeback. When that is? Who knows? But one thing is for sure. I'm back. Mortimer's is fucking back.