Introduction

Hello! Welcome to my book that will be filled with Spencer Reid oneshots. They will include you - the Reader as a character named Y/n (Your Name). Every chapter will have its summary at the beginning and every title will also include who you are in this story. 

I want to emphasize that English is NOT my 1st language, so my story will probably have mistakes and I'm sorry for that! I'm trying, please be understanding, because I want these oneshots to bring all of us comfort. All of the hateful comments without any deepfull meaning will be ignored or deleted, because I don't want any hatred in something that I've created. If I made a mistake - point it out! If you think that adding some words or phasing the sentence differently would be better, then tell me about it! I'll be glad to hear constructive criticism, because I want my English to evolve (that's why I started writing in the first place).

I also inform that this story will contain spoilers from Criminal Minds! I will try to place a warning before every story that will include any major spoilers, like character death. 

I don't think that I'll do requests, because they really stress me out, but you can always write some ideas in the comments and maybe they will be my inspiration to write a chapter! (If so, I'll dedicate the chapter to you) 

I write fluff and angst (with happy ending). I DO NOT WRITE ANY SMUT (although mention of word 'sex' can appear in a chapter or two) 

I really hope you'll like it and find comfort in my stories as I do.

Have a good day!

Love, DJ <3