chapter 1 page 1

Bruce and Clark Smiled as they landed on the roof of Wayne Manor, the two continued to laugh as they continued to dance until Clark accidently messed up and fell onto of Bruce ''Bruce, I'm so sorry, are you okay'' Bruce fell silent as Clark said the same words before Bruce died, and came back to life from the lazier is pit, ''Bruce!'' Bruce shook his head and looked at Clark and his eyes started to weld up with tears ''hey hey it's okay, I'm sorry'' Clark gently went beside him and picked him up into his lap and gently cuddled with him, ''It's okay Clark'' Bruce spoke in a small whisper, Clark looked at Bruce as he gently picked him up bridle style and flew over the the door that led into the Manor, ''Oh my, Master Clark what happened is he alright?!'' A voice asked with worried behind him, ''he is okay Alfred, Just.....a rough night'' Alfred nodded and disappeared around the corner into the kitchen, Clark noticed that Bruce had fallen asleep he smiled and went up to his and Bruce's room and gently put him on the bed and tucked him in. After tucking Bruce in he went down stairs to see what Alfred was making for dinner ''Hey Alfred, may I ask what you are making for dinner?'' (I can't think of anything good right now)     After Alfred told Clark what he is making he went to see what the bat boys were up to, As he walked to the boy's room he yelped when Damien Wayne ran between his legs laughing as he ran with something

XD'

 after Clark got the knife from Damien he jogged down the hall with little Damien on his shoulder, he Gasped as he saw the whole room destroyed ''ENOUGH''  Clark yelled in his dark voice, everyone went silent and looked at him with shocked eyes ''wow, the soft clingy Clark Kent can yell, that's new'' Jason whispered to Dick Grayson, ''Clean this room now, or  don't get any dinner'' Clark said trying to clam down, the boys looked at each other before looking at Clark, he waited to see what they were gonna do the looked at Clark one last time before they all scattered around the room and started cleaning, He smiled as they did as they told ''I'm going to check on Bruce, and I want this room cleaned before dinner'' Clark said and they all nodded and continued cleaning, Clark watched for another moment before going upstairs to find Alfred beside Bruce's bed side with a very concerned face ''Is everything okay Alfred?'' Clark asked as Alfred walked over to him ''can we talk?'' ''Of Course'' when the two left Bruce's room Alfred looked at Clark with a very worried look ''Master Bruce has a very very bad fever, we are going to need you to keep him in bed as he will try and find a way out'' Clark nodded ''yeah I can help with that, Bruce tried to get out of the med bed at the watch tower we had to be hand cuffs on his hands and legs, he hated it''  Alfred nodded and stopped when he smelt something burning, ''Shoot!, the dinner!!'' he watched as Alfred run down the stairs and disappeared , He then turned around and went into Bruce's room to see him seizing ''BRUCE!, ALFRED HELP'' Clark cried out. Jason came running into the room to see his father having an attack, he ran back out and came back a moment later with Alfred, Alfred took his emergency phone and dialed nine one one.

 AFTER PERIMEDICS CAME AND TOOK BRUCE TO THE HOSPITAL 

Bruce woke up about an hour later ''C-lark?'' Bruce looked to the left to see Clark asleep on the chair, then looked to the right to see his sons looking at him with worry "Father? Are you okay??" His youngest son asked " hey kiddo, I'll be alright It happens" everyone looked at Bruce as the door opened " ah Mr. Wayne your awake, welcome back" " hey doc, what happened to me ???" '' you had a seizer'' Bruce looked at the doctor in complete shock ''Bruce, baby your awake'' Clark said in a happy voice, Bruce looked at Clark before smiling, '' oh also Bruce did you know your pregnant'' everything when silent, the heart rate monitor started beeping fast and loudly ''I'm sorry WHAT'' Jason yelled in complete shock and surprise, Bruce and Clark looked at each other not knowing what to say, ''Bruce care to explain'' Bruce stayed silent before going quite, The doctor gasped loudly as a earthquake started, Clark gathered everyone around and used his body as a shield. after a minute of shaking everything stopped ''everyone alright'' Everyone nodded, ''Bruce, I think we should tell'' Bruce looked at Clark and nodding, ''boys, I'm sorry we didn't tell you, we thought you we hate us'' Bruce spoke in a soft low voice, Jason, dick Tim and Damien look at each other and nodded, Damien raised his hand  ''Y-Yes Damien?''  

''I'MA HAVE A BABY BROTHER OR SISTER''  Damien screamed and ran over to hug Clark, clark smiled and hugged him back ''oh by the way you guys are allowed to leave when you want'' ''thanks doc''