Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's been two weeks and Ghost and I have been inseparable. It's the day of the car show and Ghost, me, Mateo and Marci are headed to the car show to enter his car. We didn't tell them what the mural was on his car and I couldn't wait to see their faces. We walk up to where Ghost's dad and brother were standing. "Hola Francisco." the man says. "Hola Pop. Hey Danny." Ghost says. "Pop, you remember Mateo. That's his girl Marci and this is my Princesa Luisa. Gigi, this is my pop Miguel." he introduces us. "Good to meet you Mija." he says as we shake hands. "You to sir." I say. "None of that sir shit. Call me Pop." he says and I nod. We look at the car and I see Mateo walk over to check out the mural and all of a sudden he stops. I stiffen up a little, worried about what he will say and Ghost pulls me closer and kisses my temple. "Gigi, that's you." Mateo says, turning to me. He looks at Ghost and says "You put my sister on your car." Ghost nods and says "Your sister is my muse mana. Had to find a way to show my respect." Mateo smile at him and I find myself relaxing. It's time for the judging and they announce the winners. Ghost's car wins and he tells me I'm his good luck charm.

***one year later***

"Are you sure about this?" Miguel asks. "I'm sure. Thank you so much for doing this. My dad isn't here to walk me down the aisle. You've treated me like I was your kid from the day you met me. It's only right that you walk me down and give me away to your son." I tell him. "Well, you look beautiful mija." he tells me. "Thank you Pop." I say. We head down the aisle and he gives me away. Mateo is the best man and Marci is my maid of honor. After some vows and a couple of rings, we are cutting the cake. "I love you Mrs Alvarez." he says before kissing me. "I love you too Mr Alvarez."

After the reception, we head to our home that we finally got moved into the day before and are laying in our bed after a round of blissful union. "I have something for you." I tell him. "You got me a wedding gift?" He asks. "More like we got it for each other." I tell him and he looks at me confused. I move towards my purse, still naked and take out an envelope. Walking back to the bed, he pulls the cover back over me and takes the envelope. Taking out the contents, he looks at me, shocked and asks "Is this..." I smile softly and say "Our baby." He looks at me with a huge smile and says "The first of many." before turning me over for another blissful round as husband and wife.