Henrietta Wilson (Hen)

FULL NAMEHenrietta Wilson

FULL NAME
Henrietta Wilson

GENDER
Female

BIRTH
1978

STATUS
Alive

ALIAS
Hen

PROFESSION
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (formerly)
Firefighter/Paramedic for the Los Angeles Fire Department

FAMILY
Antonia Wilson (mother)
Byron Wilson (deceased father)
Denny Wilson (son)
Nia Gonzalez (former foster daughter)

RELATIONSHIPS
Karen Wilson (wife)

Friendships
Chimney Han
Hen has a close relationship with "Chimney" Han. They call each other "best friend" on multiple occasions and often come to each others' aid. When Hen first joined the 118, Chimney was the first to show her compassion and friendship. They later bonded over becoming paramedics and discrimination at work. Their friendship extended beyond work, as shown with Chimney's health issues and through Hen's relationship issues.

Athena Grant-Nash
Athena coincidentally met Hen during an emergency incident, and the two quickly bonded, as they were both minority women in white, male dominated fields. Athena (known as 'Thena to Hen) introduced Hen to other "misfits", a gay firefighter and a female policewoman. They became a support group of sorts, regularly meeting to commiserate their sometimes difficult occupations. Athena and Hen eventually become close friends, disclosing private details of their personal lives and often asking each other for advice.

Karen Wilson
Hen absolutely adores her wife Karen and their children. She momentarily doubts their relationship when she cheats on her wife with her ex (and Denny's mother), Eva, but immediately regrets her actions. After that lapse in judgement, Hen learns to fully appreciate her wife and family, and dedicates herself to supporting them.

Personality
Hen is shown as caring, kind, and loyal. She has a big heart and is always ready to make sacrifices for others. Her cool and calm demeanor comes in handy especially when the crew have to deal with agitated victims.

PORTRAYED BY
Aisha Hinds