"M-Mr.Afton's oldest son?"

Jeremy's POV:

I woke up and checked my phone for the time

Its 5:40am

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT" I yelled falling off my bed.

I strugggled to get my clothes which is a white polo shirt under a light blue vest with black pants and my red converse.

"Jeremy honey, you're gonna be late for school" my mom said.

"Okay mom" I said running down the stairs, I quickly grabbed my apple watch and Bolted out the door.

When I got to school, i was relieved that i was still early since school starts at 6:30. From a distance i can see many students in a circle so i went over to see what it was. Two boys were fighting one had black hair and light blue almost grey eyes with a red animal mask. The other boy was brunette and had green eyes.

"Oh what's wrong Miller, afraid of getting humiliated?" The brunette boy said holding him down.

I wanted to help but I was frozen. Then with a blink of an eye the fight stopped and the black haired boy was laying there so I took him to the nurse.

"Thank you so much, Jeremy. Micheal here has gotten into fights before but nothing like this" the nurse said staring at micheal putting an ice pack on his eye.

"His name is micheal?" I said

"Yes but he has everyone call him Miller but he can't tell me what to do" she said with a small chuckle. "Anyway you can go to class Jeremy. Micheal will be fine" she said handing me a pass.

I walked to class and sat down when the brunette boy from earlier was here.

"Hey blondie, Where's afton boy" he asked me

"In the nurses office" I said

"Did you know his dad co-owns that pizzeria down town" He said

"That's cool" I said.

He scoffed at me and turned around.

"Okay I will be taking attendance" the teacher said

"Ava monroe" She called

"Here" Ava responded

"Micheal T Afton." She called out

"Here.." a deep voice responded that followed by the sound of bubble gum that just popped.

"Micheal no gum in my class" she said

"I dont care" he said rudely

"I'm calling your father" the teacher said then she started the lesson.

When I turned around to look at him, he looked attractive sitting there, still chewing his gum.

"What are you looking at?" He said

"S-sorry" I stammered and turned the other way.

I can tell Micheal didn't really care about anything other then his phone,mask and friends. The teacher told us to get out our text books about the human body. But micheal did the exact opposite. He just said there.

"Okay everyone, you will have a test on todays topic tomorrow" the teacher announced.

I looked at the clock and saw that class ends in 2 minutes, so I packed up my belongs and waited. The bell rang and everyone headed to their classes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Micheal's POV:

As I walked out the classroom I put my hands behind my head and started walking out to the rooftop with my friends.

"Yo Mike" my friend Mark said to me