Chapter 18: The Jig Finally Up.

The next day after school hours, Leo, Nigel, and Yu showed up at the police station before they could do anything else. This was the chance to know what was going on with why the teens of Springwood were dying.

"This is it," Leo said. "The chance for us to finally get some answers." "I have to admit," Nigel commented. "This Krueger guy must have been busy, while leaving us alive." "He won't wait anymore, because as soon as we show these clues to the police, we'll stop him," Yu explained, and the teens head inside to see the sheriff.

As the trio entered the police station, they noticed Sheriff Templeton talking with his deputy, while checking off the list of teen names that were left in Springwood. This was an entire clipboard of names, even Leo, Nigel, and Yu's names were on that list, but luckily Freddy hasn't gotten to them yet. "With 4 names gone, we need to make sure every teenager is protected," Vanna explained. "We might even have to shut down the school in order to keep them safe."

"That would be too risky," Gerald said. "The teens are too close to finish at home, after finishing so many years of their life. We don't want them to move up to college just yet." Deputy Vanna turned toward where Leo, and his friends were standing, and listening to the conversation. "I believe we have company, sir," Vanna said. "Just what we need at this time," Gerald commented. "Well sorry to tell you all, but Jude just died last night in the cell he was being tended to, before you could come, and visit."

"We're not here to meet with Jude," Nigel explained. "Then what brings you all here?" Vanna asked. Before answering, Leo, Nigel, and Yu both looked at each other, and knew what had to be done. "Care to explain to us what THIS is about?" Leo asked, while pulling out the razor glove that he found in the boiler room of the burned down preschool. Both Sheriff Templeton, and his deputy panicked after seeing what Leo pulled out. "Where did you get that?" Gerald asked. "In the burned down abandoned preschool no one else went to," Nigel answered. "Remind me to have a construction crew tear that place down," Gerald commented.

"The jig is up," Leo said. "We know someone at that preschool hated this Krueger guy, and torched the school, and his ghost is now killing everyone at the high school to get revenge through our dreams." "You shouldn't have to know about this," Gerald explained. "Then why did you keep this a secret from us all these years?" Leo asked. "What was so important about burning down the preschool, and murdering the old groundskeeper that use to work there?" "We'll explain on the way," Gerald answered, and handcuffed Leo with only one cuff. "You are coming with me to my house. Deputy, take the other 2 kids home." "Yes, Sheriff," Vanna said, and Leo was forced to go with Sheriff Templeton to his police car, and head to his home on Elm Street.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.