-5-

It's almost three in the morning but the beach house is still full of laughter. They were about to go to bed at one but Aiah craved for pizza a d nuggets. The girls are more than happy to share the pizzas and nuggets together. They all sat around the living room floor the food is resting between them. Stacey and Jhoanna are both teasing each other while Mikha, Colet and Sheena throws comments on the side making everyone laugh especially Maloi- the latter plopped down the floor laughing so hard.

"Alam tama talaga prediction ko before na magkakatuluyan si Jho and Stacu." Sheena said with proud look. "Palagi silang nag didiskusyon tapos palaging nag sosolo sa gala yun pala may something na." She pointed at the two using her fingers.

"Well ganun din naman si Maloi at Gwen ah." Jhoanna said. "Gumagala sila before ng di nag aaya yun pala etong si Gwen binabakuran na si Maloi."

"Wag ka dumadayo pa yan sa university namin before." Mikha said raising her brow to Gwen.

"Oo nga, imagine ang layo ng university niyo samin ah pero si Gwen talagang mag dadrive kahit sobrang traffic at layo para lang bakuran si Maloi." Maloi gave her lover a teasing look bumping her shoulder with her.

"Bakit si Jhoanna din naman." Gwen pointed at Jhoanna. "Minsan sasabay pa sakin yan ang sabi sakin before gusto niya lang gumuhin si Stacu yun pala nambabakod din." Aiah didn't joined them instead she looked at Mikha. The shorter girl looked over to Aiah.

"Why?" She asked.

"Wala lang." She took a bite of her nuggets. "I just wonder bakit wala ka pang dinedate." They all fell silent. "Wala ka pang pinapakilala sakin na dinedate or nagustuhan." Mikha adjusted herself looking at her friends as if asking for help.

"Well..." She took a sip of her drink. "Wala eh, wala akong nagugustuhan." She lied of course.

"Weh? I don't believe you." Aiah frowns. "Daming nagkaka gusto sayo yet wala kang nagugustuhan?" Mikha nods she bit in her pizza avoiding Aiah's eyes. "But did you even tried to go on dates?"

"Of course." She replied. "Yung mga nirereto mo sakin pero wala eh, I find them attractive they are just not my type." There is silence surrounded them.

"Gusto ko ng fries." Colet stood up. "Gusto niyo din ba?" Mikha looked up to Colet who signaled her to join her. At times like this Colet knows what to do, well they all know what to do.

"I want fries too, I'll help you Colet." With that Mikha left the living room followed by Colet. Aiah didn't seem to notice the shift of Mikha's mood and just continued to eat.

"What if sinabi ko sakanya kanina na siya yung gusto ko?" Mikha turns her body fully to face Colet. "What if sinabi ko sakanya na I don't want to date anyone else kasi siya yung mahal ko?" Colet can't say anything she just looked at Mikha.

"Alam mo there are times na gusto kong sabihin sakanya what I feel kaso bigla akong natatakot." Leaning her back against the counter she sigh. "Nakakatakot na mawala siya just because I confessed."

"Matatakot ka nalang ba palagi Mikhs?" Colet asked.

"If that fear is the only reason bakit nakakasama ko pa rin siya then siguro palagi nalang ganito." Turning her back against Colet she started working with the fries. "Friendship." She stated. "Friendship is the only relationship that I have with her, I can't afford to lose it Cols, I can't afford to lose her."

"Dali tabunan niyo ako kunwari walang tao." Jhoanna excitedly said laying on the sands that Sheena, Stacey and Maloi dug. The latter giggled as the trio put sands around her body.

"Ay beh halatang may tao oh." Maloi chuckled. "May gumagalaw pa." She pointed at Jhoanna's tummy who is laughing uncontrollably. Aiah approached the girls with her phone on her hand taking a video of Jhoanna laying at the sand comfortably. Mikha, Gwen and Colet also joined but this time they are burying Sheena.