Alone Time With Keys 🫶

Keys's POV
Me and y/n haven't had any time to ourselves since Antwan got released from prison. The game crashing took up my time from her. I feel terrible about it. I drive to her apartment to surprise her with her favorite donuts and coffee. I knock on the door and some girl I've never seen before answers. "Hi how may I help you?" She asks. "Uhhh is y/n here??" I ask with concern. "Yeah why do you need her?" Asks the girl. "Because I'm her boyfriend....?" I reply. "Bethany who's there?" Asks a familiar voice. "Your boyfriend?" She says. "KEYS!!!!!!!" She pushes Bethany aside. "Oh you have coffee I can't jump on you !!" I chuckle and walk in to set down the donuts and coffee. "Come here baby girl" she jumps into my arms and I hold her tight.

"I missed you so much" she says. "I missed you too" I reply. Bethany then says. "I'm gonna head out y/n see ya!" She walks out. "Who was that?" I ask. "Oh my new friend named Bethany! She's pretty cool" keys smiles, "nice! I took off of work today. I want to spend some time with you, my favorite person ever!" I feel myself blush, "awwww!!" He finally sets me down lol and I sit at the table. I grab one the donuts and start eating it like I haven't eaten in days. "Babe? You good? Don't choke over there" he sits next to me. I nod my head and say with a mouth full of food "I haven't had breakfast and I didn't eat dinner last night" keys just raises his eyebrow and chuckles. "Didn't really understand any of that but I made out a few words" I smile and sip my coffee.

After we finish eating breakfast, I look at keys. "Soooo what we gonna do????" I ask him with a grin. Keys smiles "whatever you want princess" he says. "Shopping?" I ask. "Sureee I mean I- okay yeah" he nods his head. "You what?" I say as I get up to grab my phone, purse, and car/house keys. "Nothing never mind love. I'm gonna use the bathroom before we leave alright??" I nod my head and watch him get up to go to the bathroom.

Key's POV
I call mouser cause I'm scared. "Yo keys what's up my man? I'm at work. Why are you calling?" I sigh and say "y/n wants to go shopping but I don't want to cause I'll feel bad if I don't buy her something she wants cause I'm broke and I-" mouser just chuckles "broooo she don't care about the money!! She cares about you being there with her... you really think she'll care if you don't have enough money?" I nod and say "yeah you're right thanks man" I hang up the phone and flush the toilet. I walk out of the bathroom and see y/n just patiently waiting on the couch. "Took ya long enough" she says as she gets up. "Sorry.." I say. "It's alright my love" she replies and takes my hand. "Alright come on" I say as she walks me out. She locks her door and we get onto the elevator.
"I'll drive" I say. She nods her head and gets in my car. We get to the mall and spend hours on shopping. We then go back to y/n's apartment.

"Babe wanna watch a movie?" I ask keys as he looks at his phone. "Hmmmm yeah sure whatever you want." He replied. "Can we order pizza?" I ask. "Yeah sureee" says keys. He  orders y/f/p/t ( your favorite pizza topping). I find a movie to watch on Disney+ . "How about y/f/d/m" ( your favorite Disney movie) "sure my love, anything you want" I play it and grab a blanket. I cuddle up to keys. The pizza is delivered after awhile. Keys grabs it and sits back down. We eat the pizza.

*timeskip to a few hours later *

I fall asleep on keys in the middle of the movie. I love him so much!!!