Taken to the Orphanage

When I was here, in this place, for the first time I didn't know what it was. I was brought in from my home in . When my parents were out for shopping for an hour, I decided to get out and have a look at my neighborhood. Someone probably thought there was something seriously wrong with my parents and asked for the police to come and take me away. When I saw the police car, I ran away from it, and a police officer went out and chased me. He eventually caught on with me and arrested me. I was let out and taken into a large bedroom. All adults inside calls this an orphanage, but I'm not sure if it actually is, just like a lot of other children.

One day later, I had to wake up at 5 O'clock. I always woke at about 8 AM at home, but I heard a man screaming "WAKE UP!". Then, I had to go right into a large, dark room along with the other children. Then, the light all of a sudden turned on and an old men appeared in front of me. He gave us all just a single loaf of bread, and took us into a classroom. Once we arrived, two seemingly young teachers walked in and gave us all a small book. I opened it up and it appeared completely empty. One of the teachers then tells us there actually is something in these books, but it's invisible. The teachers were also giving us some very wired flashlights. When I turn it on, it gives a wired purplish light. I point it at the first page in the book, and I read the following:

"ST. LUIS ORPHANAGE SCHOOL

Welcome to the first school day of this year! Today, it's time for you all to get to know each other for this time. For those who are new, this is where you stay to grow up. Have a nice day!"

I thought: "A nice day? Hat can't be possible here! I really want to go back to my family!" I stood up, but a teacher hits me and tells me to sit down. She then comes back in front of the class and gave the lessons to us that she had to. As f now, I don't know much of what she said, or what I had to do. I was taken to what I thought was a hospital.

There, I realized what is really happening. I'm used to fulfill the demands of other people. Those I don't know at all. There was a time I was locked in place, unable to do anything I wanted. In which I can only do what I was forced to do.

But now, just a year after I was taken here, I broke the lock. Literally. Looking in a mirror, I found a small gray spot on the top of my head. Then, something accidentally fell onto it, and I pulled it off. The same man who brought me in then tried to grab me, but I just kicked him and he fell to the ground. I ran away, but couldn't find a way out. I asked one of the other children, but he didn't respond. In fact, no one responded to my questions at all. I wondered: has everyone had the same thing done to them as what happened to me? I quickly noticed that is exactly the case. I thought to myself: I have to break the locks of all other children. Today, I finally say to myself: "We need to end this situation! There is no way the people doing this to us can be let to!"