18.Chapter

He gritted his teeth and glared at the stuff in front of him as he reminded Namjoon.

"Aunty, I am hungry! "

Jihyo said dramatically to break their emotional moments.

" let me serve the breakfast. My kookie must be hungry too. After breakfast, you'll tell me everything about your trip okay? Now go fresh up and come back for breakfast. "

Jungkook nodded and his mom went to the kitchen, jihyo followed her and jimin went to jungkook's bedroom with him. Jungkook wanted to show him the tape right after but he refused. He orders him to freshen up first then later they'll discuss what to do next.

The breakfast time was nice as it always has been, jungkook missed his mom but right he was missing someone too but he wouldn't admit it. Jungkook faked to his mom about his trip and jimin helped him yet his mom didn't seem convinced. But he doesn't force them to tell her what going on.

When his mom left for her duty, they discussed the matter. Jimin took the tape with him and said he would manage everything, jungkook already has done too much for them. Jungkook hesitated to believe him because he knew that ultimately he was also included in this matter. Jungkook takes the promise that he'll inform him of whatever he will do.

On the same day, jihyo and jimin asked jungkook to come to their house and he went.

Jungkook was shocked by the way jimin changed his voice and called SEO joon with a new number. When SEO joon asked for proof he sent the video. Jungkook was dead silent and was watching him. Jihyo was buying her nails.

Without further talking jimin cut the call broke the SIM card and threw it in the dustbin.

" What he said jimin? Has he agreed to delete the videos? "

Jihyo asked, she was nervous and curious to know.

" Not yet sister. I haven't demanded anything yet. Let him suffer for some time. Now he must be calling me back. But I will call tomorrow at the same time. "

Jungkook wasn't saying anything, he was as nervous as jihyo. He wasn't showing it but he was worried about Namjoon, this action would affect their lives too.

" So jungkook "

" Huh? Yes ?"

Jungkook was in deep thought.

" Are okay, don't worry jungkookie. Now everything going to be fine."

" I hope so. " jihyo says.

" you're coming to the studio tomorrow. Aren't you? The kids have been missing you. They will be really happy to see you. "

Yes, jungkook and jimin had a studio where they taught dance. He will be fine if he goes to work. He has missed his passion for DANCE similarly

" Of course. I am eager to meet them too ".

Jimin requested dinner with them but he denied ed and left for his home. He lies to his mom that he had dinner with jimin, he feels guilty lying to his mom but he doesn't make her worried.

He had to battle to fall asleep.

Namjoon was upset all day. He tried to talk to jungkook by calling him but it said busy. He massages him but he doesn't answer back to him yet. He went to work and talked to yoongi but it didn't help because yoongi was also speechless.

Yoongi advised him to visit the club with Taehyung, maybe he would batter but namjoon denied it. He doesn't like the idea plus he doesn't want to share his problems with him anymore. Taehyung already has called him but he hasn't answered back just like jungkook.