Fan Service

3rd Person's POV

Sullyoon is taking too long to her passport. She's having a hard time to find it on her bag. And when she found it, she immediately gave it to the guard and scanned it.

Meanwhile, Jinni had already scanned her passport and walked right away after her passport was given back to her. Didn't even wait for Sullyoon as they were told to and did not even look at Sullyoon.

Sullyoon saw Jinni walking away, she panicked and quickly grabbed her passport and ran to Jinni. Gladly, she catch up.

"Why you did not wait for me?" Sullyoon asked Jinni who was still not looking at her.

"You catch up. That's what matters now." Jinni replied coldly and walked even faster. Sullyoon immediately chased her.

"Hey! Don't walk too fast. We can no longer do what they told us to do."

Jinni stopped walking and looked at Sullyoon fiercely. "Like what? That we should hold hands while walking for our fans?"

"Isn't that's.... what we supposed to do... right now..?"

"Later." Jinni walked again fastly and Sullyoon followed her.

"Huh? There will be no cameras later. Let's do it now."

"Do it with Kyujin." Jinni said, and Sullyoon just stopped walking while looking at Jinni puzzledly.

As the other members ran to her, the oldest asked, "What happened?"

"You guys were walking so fast." Their leader said.

"I don't know what's going on with Jinni." Said Sullyoon after she turned to them.

"Why? What happened?" The oldest asked once again.

"She didn't want to hold hands with me and told me to do it with Kyujin. She did not even apologize to me for not waiting for me earlier when we scanned our passports."

"I feel like I did something wrong. Why was I mentioned..." The maknae spoke quietly.

"Haha, hey. Of course, you did not do something wrong." The tallest one said, patting the maknae's back.

"Maybe, Jinni-unnie is on her period days." Said Jiwoo while also patting the maknae's back.

"I hope so." Sullyoon said. "But, I remembered when she told me that she had menstruation, she did not talk to me coldly, unlike what she did earlier."

"Let's talk to her later. Come on, we should follow her. She might get lost." Their leader said as she started to walk. Sullyoon nodded as they followed their leader.

                                ***

Jinni was actually waiting for them. But when the other members came, she did not say anything, even when they asked her many questions, until their car came in. They all went inside, and Jinni was the only one who hadn't entered the car because she was at the back when they were walking earlier.

"Yunjin-unnie! Sit here!" Kyujin tapped the seat next to Sullyoon when she saw Jinni enter the car.

Jinni did not even look at Sullyoon, who was waiting for her response and passed the seat next to Sullyoon. They were surprised, and Kyujin was just puzzled while looking at Jinni, who was coming to the seat next to her.

The ride was so quiet. No one dare to utter a word, not even the loudest and most talkative members, Jiwoo and Bae. They were just looking at Jinni. Then, Haewon thought of something.

"Jinni, we're not going to perform if you won't tell us what's wrong." Haewon finally broke the silence.

"I know we will still perform." Jinni replied, not being scared of what Haewon had said.

"You don't know. You know, I'm serious about my words right now." Haewon seriously said. The other members were still quiet and just waiting for another response.

"Tss. Talk about fan service. That's what's wrong with me." Jinni finally said the reason.

"Why, unnie? You never complain about that." Kyujin said after she turned her gaze to Jinni.

"We were fine about it and all. So, what's wrong with fan service?" Lily asked.

Jinni looked down and closed her eyes. "I'm... I'm... I'm catching..."

"You're catching what?" Haewon asked impatiently.

"You're catching a cold, Jinni?" Lily asked.

"No." Jinni opened her eyes. And when they all went silent, Sullyoon was about to open her mouth to say something, but Jinni had already said something.

"You know what, fuck fan service and I wish it didn't exist."

Jinni got out of the car and slammed the door, which surprised everyone, and Sullyoon flinched since she was the closest to the door.

"What did she say to fan service?" Bae asked puzzledly.

"Did she just... swear?" Jiwoo asked in disbelief.

                                ***

A/N: And that's it guys lolol. Anyways, I made this because I'm inspired to this video on Tiktok. If you guys haven't seen it, here is the link:
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRbYuUu8/

ALSO, GUYS! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE SCAN THINGY FOR THE PASSPORT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE AIRPORT YET :)

Thank you for reading and have a great day, everyone 💜

Bye!