14

Next day.

Jungkook ignores jin.

Jin tries to talk with him but jungkook didn't even look at him.

(×÷×)

Jungkook in the garden with kids, teaching them how to sing.

omega's come.

Jungkook looks at them, confused.

Omega's knee down

"Prince kook, can you become our new trainer," omegas said.

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Teacher kook, we training too," the kids said pouting.

Jungkook smiles his bunny smile.

"Yup, but be careful," jungkook said.

They all start training.

×÷×

Jungkook come inside his bedroom and saw Taehyung.

Taehyung slaps him.

"What the fuck are doing in the garden with other omegas huh" Taehyung yelled.

"To train omega's and kids," jungkook said.

"I didn't give you permission for this" Taehyung yelled and pinned jungkook to the wall, his eyes turning red.

Jungkook shut his eyes and then open his eyes turning blue.

"You know what? I don't care about your permission, I will do whatever I want" jungkook said pushing Taehyung away.

Taehyung smirked

"You pay for this jungkook, I give you the last chance don't leave your room or else," taehyung said leave.

Jungkook looks at him, leaving.

Next day.

Jungkook still leaves the room and goes out to train omegas.

At night

He comes back to Palace and saw Taehyung, mina, miho, suho, and IU.

He also saw his bags.

Namjoon, jin suga and jimin come downstairs and saw what is happening

Taehyung goes and stands in front of jungkook and throws jungkook's bags on the floor.

"I Kim Taehyung the prince of this pack broke my bonds with you jeon jungkook, now you are no more mine mate, you are nothing to me and this pack," Taehyung said

Suga, Jin, namjoon and jimin were shocked.

Jungkook feels a sharp pain in his heart, making him almost pass out, but he controls himself.

"Leave this pack or else I will kill you," Taehyung said his eyes turning red.

Jungkook takes his bags.

"You know what I am happy that our bonds were broken because I don't wanna stay here anymore, I am happier to leave this so-called pack," jungkook said walking outside the palace.

"Kook!!" Jin said crying and about to go to him but namjoon hold him.

"Joonie please tell kook to stop, please," jin said crying.

Namjoon takes him away.

When jungkook leaves, Taehyung feel a sharp pain in his heart.

Suga goes to him and put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"You lost Diamond-like me," suga said walking away.

Jimin sighed and walk away.

(×÷×)

"N-N-namjoon! K-kook, please stop him" jin said crying.

Namjoon hugged him tightly.

Jin crying in his arms.

(×÷×)

Jungkook walking in a dark forest, going to another pack, hoping another pack of people accept him.

Tears fall down his cheeks none stop, and his heart hurting badly, his wolve still screaming for Taehyung.

Jungkook stopped, and he sit down on the grass.

He was crying, his heart hurting badly.

"Why Taehyung why you did this to me, why " jungkook mind linked to Taehyung, hoping the mind link didn't break now.

(∆_∆)

Taehyung walked around his bedroom, his body burning, and his wolve goes crazy for his mate.

"Why Taehyung why did you do this to me, why " jungkook mind linked with him.

"J-jungkook?"Taehyung's mind links back.

" Why do you hate me that much, I always want you to love me, but you never did, you beat me, and I never complained," jungkook said crying.

Tears fall down from Taehyung eyes.

"Tell me Taehyung why do you hate me, what I did wrong to you" jungkook said crying.

"Jungkook I didn't even know why I hate you that much, you are so nice to me, I lose you jungkook, I lose you," taehyung said crying.

They both cry.

"You didn't just lose me, you lose our baby too, who is growing inside my belly," jungkook said crying, putting his hand on his belly.

Taehyung we're shocked.

"W-what?" Taehyung said

"Yes tae, I am 1 month pregnant with your baby, I didn't tell you about this because I was scared what if you kill the baby," jungkook said.

"Jungkook I am sorry, please come back to me I promise to teach you better, please kookie, please come back, I become a better person for you, " Taehyung said crying harder his body shaking.

"No taehyung" jungkook said

Taehyung crying

"Even though my wolve and heart still want you but I hate you, I hate you, even though you change now but still I didn't trust you," jungkook said crying.

"Kook sorry," taehyung said crying.

Their mind-linked break.

"Kook? Kook? No!!!" Taehyung crying.

(×÷×)

Jungkook cried and passes out in the forest.

××××