The nightmare

Lumines POV

"Who's there?!" Paimon suddenly blurted out, we all look at her confused and annoyed for interrupting. "What's wrong Paimon? There's no one here but us and them." I say confused. Paimon just sighed and told us to forget it, we continued to talk about my sibling and I let Paimon lay on me while she sleeps. Has she even slept?

At night

It's night and she's still asleep, I hope she has gotten a good sleep schedule. Jean told me to put her in our room where she let us stay. Paimon looks lie she's having a nightmare "No.. Sis, don't leave me.." Paimon turned around. I'm so confused.. She has a sister? I definitely knew that.

Does she not trust me enough to tell me anything? Hm.. Well, I'll ask Albedo about her. Since he knows a lot of stuff and Mona can't see anything on Paimon so he's the only option.

With Albedo

Oh my gosh. I will kill Aether for making the hilichurls spawn on Dragonspine. I'm tired of his sh-

Ahem.. "Yes traveler?" I explained to Albedo about what happened with Paimon and he seemed calm but was surprised later to hear a explosion. "Sorry to interrupt you guys, I was just trying something and it all went wrong.." Sucrose exexplaine, she looked worried but Albedo and I told her it was fine.

She kept saying sorry and we kept telling her it was fine. After a few moments of silence of me accidentally saying shut up to both of them we got back to what we were saying.

Paimons nightma- dream.

I looked at my sister in horror "Don't disappoint me little sister, we've been training you for this." She glared at me and walked away. I just looked at her in fear. "No.. Sis don't leave me! I don't wanna do this!" I yelled for her to come back. I don't wanna do this..

I started walking in the darkness, waiting to find something even though you won't find anything in this darkness. But I feel like I'm looking for some-

Thing.. Lumine?! I looked at a half dead Lumine and me with him. "I did this for my sake, you were a worthless and useless friend to me anyways." The other me looked at her *dead* in the eyes. Lumine coughed before she could say a word. 'I' pointed a polaram at her "I always looked up to you, being smart and able to talk to people easily.. I could never do that." Lumine coughed after saying those words. She said a lot more words that made my heart break into a million pieces, I never knew she looked up to me that much.

I could see my face tearing up while staying calm. I wanted to stop it but I stood there, frozen. The truth is.. I'm not even smart, the voices in my head tells me everything they could. And about me being able to talk to people? That's a lie. I'm socially awkward and I went with the words that I said in my head. What Lumine was saying weren't true at all.. My sister told me how to do all those but I failed, I failed everything my family taught me. I'm not good enough for my family and Lumine.. I'm not even a good guide. I'm rude and stubborn, people call me 'Talkative Paimon' because I talk so much.

I can't even stand up for myself when I get bullied.. I don't deserve Lumine. I should be the one to thank her for everything she has done to me. At fast as Keqings bolt 'I' stabbed Lumine in the heart and started crying. I cried too "Lumine.." I mumbled.

(Fun fact I actually cried while doing this)

Back with Lumine

After discussing with Albedo about Paimon I went to our room and saw Paimon shaking and crying on the bed. 'She must had a nightmare' I thought. I layed down next to her worried about what the nightmare is.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥

----------------------------------------------

|A/N| ⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞♡
----------------------------------------------
Hello hello! Sorry this was short but I promise to make a longer chapter next week! I'll be posting once a week on Wednesday's. The next few chapters might have angst and fluff but a lot will have angst since it's the only thing I'm good at haha.. Anyways! Paimon, Lumine, Albedo, Jean, Noelle, and Mika will be in the next chapters.
But Noelle is hiding something, something that she was told to hide by a very special person~
Can you trust Noelle? Find out next week! (PS: Mika will be stuttering ofc!)
----------------------------------------------
|Words: 798| ⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞☆
---------------------------------------------

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷