Extra

WARNING: BAD TRAVELER LUMINE, GOOD ABYSS AETHER, AND INJURED PAIMON

Narrator

"IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU'VE BEEN HIDING FROM ME?!" Lumine yelled at the fairy that was on the floor

"Aether told me to not tell you because he needed time to-" the injured fairy got interrupted by the angry traveler.

"ALL I WANTED WAS TO FIND MY BROTHER, YOU CAN'T EVEN LET ME ACCOMPLISH THAT! I-" the angry traveler got interrupted by a familiar looking guy.

The blonde familiar looking guy looked devastated to see this. He ran straight to.. The fairy named Paimon, and looked worried making the traveler cry. "Paimon was just trying to help you know?" He glared at his own sister. Making Lumine uncomfortable.

"Since when did she ever help?" Lumine carelessly said, she rolled her eyes and sat on a chair next to her.

Keqing and Noelle were comforting the crying kids in the room that they were in. They didn't want to get involved in the fight but Noelle insisted for her to get out. Unlucky for her, Keqing is bad at being with kids.

What really happened...

Paimon glared at Keqing to not mess their fight up making Keqing nervous, meanwhile Paimon was helping in her own way. Let's just say a ruin guard had been crushed by cubes. But in Lumines point of view, she did it herself.

Paimon never wanted Lumine to figure out she could control the same cubes she can as Asmody, she would be crazy going. "Keqing pick up the paste you slacker!" Paimon yelled, the traveler cannot hear this due to Paimon. Keqing started picking up the paste and hit a ruin guard but only did 40k damage unlike the others who does 900k-9999M.

Keqing's face looked shocked because she had never done such a low damage before, but Lumine has switched her artifacts with Dori's. "Shield!" Paimon shouted, Noelle and Diona understood and pulled up their shield. After some time they finally got done and Keqing was devastated with her lack of damage.

Noelle had prepared a picnic when they were done so they had a break, everyone sat down and started talking.

"Mmm.. I did so bad!" Keqing sobbed. Noelle gave her some of Ambers special food. Paimon giggled and knew what she was doing was right, but wrong. Well for her family that is. Lumine noticed the three kids looking tired after a long day. Paimon fell on Noelle and started sleeping on her, Diona was sleeping on Lumine's thigh, and Keqing was holding Dori like it's her child.

It's a relative meeting.

Lumine looked over at Paimon who looked like this is her first time sleeping. She looked worried but didn't think anything of it.

"Paimon did a good job being a coach for us." Noelle giggled, Keqing giggle too and Lumine sat there confused. 'Paimon being a coach? No, she would never..' The traveler shrugged it off.

Sorry it's short.. Like Scaram-