Desire

!! Smut incoming!!

Seek closed the doors with his powers not letting go of me. The amount of want he had, damn, I might have just liked it. Well Seek left sloppy kisses on my neck, hickeys on my collar bone. I was so done with him, yet I didn't want him to stop. No I definetly didn't want to stop it. That's it. I'm getting fucked by the eye monster who kidnapped me.

Moments later my clothes were on the ground, and Seek was on top of me, his hard member sticking into my thighs. Okay, I want him, I can't resist. It's not a want anymore, it's a need. Seek was teasing me by rubbing his tip against my entrance before pushing into me. Probably I was imaginig but he groaned, and of course I noaned too. No no fuck no I need to stop it this is so wrong. No this is so right. What? Fine, I don't care,whatever I want it's gonna happen now.
He started to move roughly, faster and fatser. If he wouldn't be a kinky mf, I wouldn't even last like 15 minutes. My eyes rolled back as I felt closing to the edge.

He pulled out of me, leaving me stunned. Holy shit, I didn't want to have my first time this way. - Why did you stop? Stop teasing me and fuck me already. - I oanted out. But wait. Did I really say that? Well don't know if i did it on purpose or not, but Seek disobeyed. Like what did I expect. - Please me, sweetheart. -Seek said to me.
At that moment I just seriously realized. What was I doing? Am I actually willing to do this? This was the moment to decide if I love Seek or not.
No I don't. This is just a stupid desire.

I got down the bed for my bra and shirt. - Sorry, but I absolutely can't do this. I don't have feelings for you, Seek. - I murmured, then got dressed. Seek had a flash of disappointment on his face. But for fuck's sake, I won't do it with him. - Please Y/n, I'm being serious now. Did I hurt you? - He asked. I actually stopped for a moment. What he's doing is wrong af, but he's doing it because he loves me. What? No! I can never know if he loves me. - Come on drop your shit act. Why are you even doing this? Am I your sex toy or do you love me? And if you do, then why don't you have your fucking guts to admit it. I'll leave, you're confusing. - I argued hyterically. That last part probably affected Seek, but who knows, and who cares. Def not me. I tried to open the door but then i remembered that Seek locked it. Sigh. - Guess I'll have to tell you right here, face to face. - I started seriously. - I don't want you, I don't love you, I don't need you. Stay the hell away from me. -
Well I roasted him. I was expecting him to no diff me, but Seek was just silent. The possibilities are endless. Will he choke me, torture me to death or just stab me with his goo. Honsetly idfc anymore. Just spare me or kill me.

That night, I didn't get killed, but I got kidnapped. I was dragged back to that good old chair room, got tied and blindfolded. That man is crazy as shit.
-Get ready for a long, and serious talk Y/n-
This time Seek sounded psycho. Whatever he is up to, it's for no good.