chapters one

Your pov:
"[Name] wake up! You have school today!" Oh, right holidays are over. Ugh I hate school, there is nothing interesting there to learn anyway and I have an English exam soon. Whatever I get out of bed and put on [outfit of choice] as I get ready a car pulls in the house next door. Huh? Didn't the neighbours move out last week? Ugh I don't have time to think of that. By the time I'm downstairs mom made my lunch ready, I quickly thank her and stuff it in my backpack. "Bye, mom have a good day" "goodbye honey have a good day".

                              ~Timeskip to after school~

"Welcome home I made you lunch, eat up" "thank you, its really good" as we start eating I remember the car from morning. "Hey mom, whose car was in the driveway from our neighbours, didn't they move out?" "Huh didn't I tell you it was sold to the Inumakis" "oh right, I remember now anyway can I go to the tree house, please?" "Sure but only after you cleaned the dishes" "Ugh, fineeee"

                          ~After you cleaned the dishes~

I grabbed my backpack, phone and headphones, then I made my way to the tree house. I love going here because its quite and peaceful, there's a river and a lake nearby and barely any people go there so it's one of my favourite places to stay at. Once I made myself comfortable in the tree house I pulled out my homework after an hour of solving mathematics and reading some text about the brain I put it back into the backpack and listened to some music. After a few hours it was beginning to become dark so I made my way back home. My mother had made [favorite food] for dinner. "[Name] tomorrow we are going to welcome the new family, alright?" "Yeah, sure" "they have a son your age, maybe you can be friends" "yeah, maybe"

So this was chapter 1, leave your opinion, criticism or ideas in the comments. Take care and bye!