Into The Heating Bolier! The Red Sun Over Paradise!

After Chris and Shantae made their plans rwith the others, Helios was still looking for Harmony in the woods and was screaming out her name.

Helios: HARMONY!!! HARMONY WHERE ARE YOU!? HARMONY!!!! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME THEN RESPOND DAMN IT! HARMONY!!!

Helios screamed multiple times for Harmony and no response was there. He was about to give up until he saw a trail of fire. He felt it was Harmony's Quake Magic. She led a trail for Helios to follow. He followed the trail and then it lead to a secret door that required a pass code. Helios just blew open the door because he didn't like solving puzzles. Then he went in to look for Harmony!

Helios: Wow. Sure is dark in here. Who cares!?

Helios slammed his fist into the ground and everything began to light up brighter. And then he saw a bunch of undead skeletons charging at him. But nope, he just blew them all into smithereens. Then Helios continued his search. Helios checked room after room and check hall after hall but still they're was no sight of her. Then Helios needed to dig deeper. He saw a underwater passage way and then he covered himself in Quake Magic and then dived into the water and then it evaporated and then he landed on the bottom. There were more underwater passage ways and Helios blew it all to smithereens while making a mad dash to find Harmony. Then someone heard all of the explosions going on. It was the Angler Fish Siren!

Angler Fish Siren: Jeez!! Who the hell is causing all of this ruckus!? Can't a Siren ever have her peace and quite for God sakes!? I swear if it's that Half-Genie brat then I'll give her what's coming to her!!!

Helios got tired of solving and breaking puzzles. So he decided to dig down with explosions he kept doing this until he hitted rock bottom. And then he saw a doorway. He entered it and then looked around. Then Angler Fish Siren appeared behind him and then he quickly leaped back.

Helios: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? AND WHERE IS LADY HARMONY!?

Angler Fish Siren: You mean that red hair girl who is SO ANNOYING!? I have her! But I ain't telling where she is!! Survive against me and I'll tell you all that you need!

Helios: OH I'M GONNA MAKE YOU BEG THAT YOU CHOSE OPTION #1!! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!

Then the fight between Angler Fish Siren and Helios began!!

Angler Fish Siren started to dissappear and reappear all over the place and then she launched green eyeballs at Helios. Helios ignited his fist and then burned away the eyes. The Angler Fish Siren was angry.