3 - skipping a class

(Kaito POV)

i can't believe i just pulled len in for a kiss, and did all that bishounen stuff! but now i finally got a KISS FROM THE MOST HANDSOME SUSSY BOI IN THIS WHOLE SCHOOL so im hella proud and i dont stop kissing him.

his lips are so soft on mine, and as i place my hand on his cheek i can feel his smooth, glamourous skin. feeling like a daredevil, i slide my free hand on his leg, and he doesnt flinch or anything, he just lets me do as i please. soon, we take a second to stop kissing, and gaze into eachothers eyes. i see him making such a kawaii uwu smile, and i shoot back a smirk.

"may i? just one more?" i ask, regretting it because i sound kinda weird, but len just giggles.

"yes, yes please." he replies.

and so i do lean in for another kiss. this time i can feel len's hands on my shoulders trying to reach up to me because i'm a bit taller than him. and this time, we're kissing with our tongues. i can feel him inching closer to me, getting off the wall and pulling me by the chin. my face gets kind of red because that was quite unexpected from len, but i give into it. len drags his finger down my chest slowly and seductively with an even tighter kiss, and i open my eyes and look down at him, pleased. we stop kissing, and he looks up at me with the most adorable smirk ever.

i blush and lick my lips, and we both gaze at each other. i place my hand on his cheek, and put his hair behind his ear, smiling. i take a paper and pen from my pocket, and give the paper to him. "here's my number, handsome." i say as i kiss the top of his head and leave the restroom. i walk out of there feeling all dizzy and a little bit cringey, but so good. i will never forget that moment. luckily, i have a souvenir of that. i have a piece of len's hair, and that will be added to my len shrine! but only one thing worries me...

...kagamine rin.

(Len POV)

i stare at the paper in my hand. I HAVE KAITO'S NUMBER! quest completed. 

NEW QUEST: DATE KAITO.

i didnt ask him out yet, and he didnt ask me out either! so technically we arent dating!!! right? he isnt labeled as my boyfriend yet and im still a single pringle. but whatever ima ask him out and he gonna say YES.

suddenly, oliver (another vocaloid), walks in the bathroom and sees me with the paper of kaito's number in my hand.

"what's that?" he asks curiously as he points at my paper, almost touching it. i pull it away from him and glare. "nothing..." i mumble.

"that doesn't look like nothing." he says, and suddenly grabs it out of my hand. "this is someone's number- oh look! it says 'here cutie', his number, and then it says 'love kaito' at the bottom! hmm... why do you have kaito's number?"

"ugh! give it back! it's none of your business!" i grab it out of oliver's hand and storm out of the bathroom. he's gonna tell eVeRyOnE. INCLUDING MY SISTER RIN. she can't know that im in love with kaito! shes gonna bully me for life and SHE HAS A CRUSH ON HIM. and apparently i stole him from her so this has to be a secret relationship.

i walk down the empty hall, heading to my class with my phone number paper in my hand, which is exposed to anyone who walks by me. and guess who pops out of the end of the hallway corner?

rin.