Chapter 1

Katsuki Bakugou and Denki Kaminari are a pair of opposites no one ever expected to happen. When they do, does this cause some classmates and other people to be upset? Or is everyone happy for them?

It was a nice, sunny Friday afternoon and class 1-A had hero training. On this particular day they had three different test, and at least three exams that week. To say the least Bakugou, Kaminari, and the rest of the class were all very stressed.

During hero training this particular Friday, Kaminari and Bakuogou had been paired up. The teams each had to go against multiple small and large robots from the entrance exam. Neither of the two were very excited to be paired together, as though they were friends, neither of them normally teamed up together.

Kaminari had a very rough week with his anxiety and their many test and exam that week. To say the very least the he wasn't exactly in the right mind to go through hero training. He had actually planned to ask if his team could go last, until he heard that he was teamed with Bakugou. After finding this out he realized he wouldn't be able to do that.

(Kaminari POV)

'Man this was a hard week. Why would I of all people get paired with Bakugou?' Denki thought to himself as he was running away from a giant robot. Denki was running around trying to find a place to go so he could calm his mind enough to actually fight. Suddenly Bakugou appeared in front of him, this scared Denki and caused him to use his quirk at maximum power. When Denki did this it caused him to short circuit. Luckily his short circuit with the help of Bakugous explosions defeated the giant robot.

After defeating the robot Denki was happy, though he had fried his brain. This caused him to make a few happy noises. Since he had fried his brain he couldn't form words, only thoughts. Bakugou wasn't happy with Kaminari and started to mock him "yey yeey yey! What the fuck Kaminari, you really fried your brain in the middle of a battle."

Bakugou knew his feelings for the electric blonde, but of course he didn't know how to show them and he was also scared to. Bakugou stomped over to the blonde and grabbed him by the shirt. The electric blonde started to freak out as soon as Bakugou grabbed him. Bakugou noticed and immediately let go. He scoffed and walked off to the locker room to get changed. Leaving Kaminari confused but never the less, happy and relieved. Kaminari tried to calm himself down as he made his way to the locker room.

By the time Kaminari had made it to the locker room he had calmed down a little. His brain was still a little fried but he could do everything he needed to. When he got to the locker room and started to change he had to try not to stare or look over at Bakugou. While Bakugou had to do the same thing. When they were done changing they were allowed to go back to the dorms. That's exactly what they two did. Bakugou leaving before Kaminair went back to the dorms and up to his room to start on his homework. While Kaminari went up to his room and cried himself to sleep. The stress from that week had proved to be a lot for Kaminari, and he let it out the only way he knew how.
~
~
~
591 words