Secrets Will Be Revealed

©Copyright, All Rights Reserve by QBeautyandTheBeast

Avalon Thorne ------->

For your information this story is written by two persons, Yannah, yours truly (YhannaBhanana) & Quennie Anne (Cherrycutie).

--------------------------------------

"Sweetie, come here and sit down please" My step mother, Savannah told me with her fake sweet voice  trying to be nice with me around people when in reality she was like the step mother in Cinderella or she is worse than her.

Sighing, I turned my gaze back to look at the family, sitting on the grass while laughing then instantly a pang of jealousy shot through me, hoping that I was with them, all of us laughing together.

I tightened my coat around me when I felt the wind got stronger and started walking towards my so called family. They we're all sitting on the grass under a big tree with our new neighbors talking to them.

Apparently we're here in the park because one of our neighbors asks us if we could go to the park today for there will be a gathering and because we are new, they are going to have a welcome party for us. I know, how nice of them.

I was walking towards our place when an old woman stop me "Hello there, You must be Avalon?Im Veronica but most people call me Roni, Here take this it's getting cold you know " Roni smiled at me.

In return i smiled at her and took the mug "Thank you Roni, Yes I’m Avalon but you can call me Ava"

"Ok Ava, I hope that you'll like it here"

"Of course i will, Things are different in here and Nashville, but Richwood is much more better"

Roni smiled at me "Im glad you like it here, well then Ava nice meeting you, Im going around to say hello to our neighbors"

"Sure go on, it’s nice to meet you too." I said while smiling, she smiled at me once again and turned to leave heading towards a couple.

I took a sip on my mug, the hot coffee sending me chills on my throat down to my stomach, I smiled feeling slightly relief.

"Ava come here, everyone is waiting for you" I turned, looking at my dad who is slightly annoyed, His deep grey eyes slightly slanted , His brown hair was slightly tousled probably from the strong wind.

"Ok, I'll be coming" I said and he started to walk away, I took another sip and started following him.

When we reached the place where Savannah was, i stood right behind my dad not wanting to be the center of attention, Thank goodness he is blocking me with his big body to tell you the truth my father is buff for an old man who is in his late 40's.

But as if Savannah sensed me, She started walking towards me, she was wearing a coat but to be honest it looks like a silk robe than a coat, Her blonde hair was in an elegant bun that makes her blue eyes popped out, all in all she is beautiful as much as I hated to admit.

she wrapped an arm around my shoulder forcing me to come with her.

"Hey guys, This is my other daughter Avalon" she smiled warmly at the crowd which is no doubt fact.

I lowered my gaze to my feet and unable to speak anything

"Im sorry, she's a little bit shy" as if on cue, she pinched my shoulder hard wanting for me to speak.

I turned my head at the small crowd gathering, their eyes looking at me with curiosity

"Hello, like what my mother told me my name is Avalon Thorn but you can call me Ava" I smiled at them and in reply they smiled at me too.

I let out a deep breath that I dint realize I’ve been holding on,

Minutes after minutes they had been questioning me which is pretty tiresome but i did get used to it, surprisingly everyone was nice and to be with.

Hours passed by we are here already in my dad's car , It was already 8 and I’m more than happy, I just wanted to go in my bed and curl into a ball making me sleep.

"They are Awesome!" Serenity suddenly beamed, she is my step sister, Savannah's daughter from another man. She bounced making her straight short blonde hair bounce at her shoulders, Her hazel eyes filled with excitement and her skin is pale like her mother’s, unlike Savannah who is a bitch Serenity is different, at first i thought she was like her mother who is only trying to be nice at me but after years have passed i have proved that she wasn’t like her mom at all but still we're not that close, were just like friends, we talked rarely.

"Serenity calm down, you’re acting like a child" Savannah scolded her daughter while

Serenity pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

I chuckled lowly so Savannah wont hear it, Serenity snapped her head at me and glared at me playfully, i wink at her as a reply and she just shook her head at me while silently laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------