Chapter Two

©Copyright, All Rights Reserve by QBeautyandTheBeast

Enjoy reading :) Don't Forget to vote, comment and share!

Thanks xx.

-Beauty&The Beast.

[Warning: It is not edited and no Proof reading]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget about everything except what you're going to do now - and do it  ~ William Durant

Chapter 2

Avalon's POV

   Days have passed since we move here in Richwood. Thankfully, Our neighbors have been kind to us, they treated us like they have known us for a long time and help us if we need something whole heartedly unlike my wicked step-mother who kept on treating me like a maid, sadly she is only nice to me when other people are around, yeah talk about 'plastic' and my loving father who does nothing but sit on his magnificent chair and work like always.

But thank God he did have a heart to drive us to school,  unfortunately we have to go to school which is what i hate the most, Unlike Serenity who is a social person, she loves hanging out with her friends and people love hanging out with her while i on the other hand was known as the 'loner'.

Worst thing is that the school was big meaning more people and just by looking at the massive gate infront no doubt this school is more bigger than i have expected to be.

My father parked the car infront of the gate, Serenity was about to open the door when my dad spoke

"Im going to leave you two with you're mother, for i'll be attending a business trip in Macau for three weeks" right. three weeks with my wicked step mother and three weeks of suffering,

"Ok Dad, Take care we'll miss you" Serenity said, pecking my dad's cheeks as a sign of respect while i din't bother to say anything and just nodded my head at him.

Serenity opened the door and step out of the car, as i followed her to the office of the secretary, people we're staring at us curiously. I lowered my head for i am not use to this kind of attention .

We entered the room and saw another door at the right side which has a sign that indicates the secretary room, as we walk closer to the room, we heard someone murmuring at the other side of the door, they we're talking really low that's why i can't make up the words they we're saying but i  did heard some words like 'alpha... or was it alto?' 'Beta............school' .

Serenity and i stared at each other, her eyes wide like saucers, i shrug my shoulders at her, clearly i didn't know what they're talking about but hey it must be some story,movies or whatever. she sighed and i toled her that we have to leave for i guess we are eavesdropping.

We we're about to turn away from the door when the door creaked open revealling a pretty girl, her smiled faltered when she saw us, Her hazel eyes suprise as to see as here and curiousity to know who we are.