Fall Activity You Love

Frodo: Apple picking. You two love going out to the orchards near by to pick fresh fruit to bring home. Both of you are short by nature, so reaching the apples in a process. Frodo puts you on his shoulders and you pick the apples. He puts them safely into the basket. You guide him from above so you can pick the best apples.

Sam: Making hot chocolate or hot cider. Sam loves the taste of both greatly. The way you prepare it on a chilly fall evening really just hits the spot for him. The creamy sweet taste of the cocoa or the blend of spices in the cider complements the dessert you had prepared for the evening. He loves to sit by the fire enjoying the warm beverage and talking to you. If he could he'd do this every night until the end of night.

Pippin: Pumpkin carving. He loves going to pick your pumpkins, craving them, and displaying them. He likes to have a little competition with Merry and his partner. To see who can make the better Jack o lateren. It's a good time all around for all those involved.

Merry: Long walks. You two bundle up a bit with sweaters and go on long walks. You love looking at all the beautiful colors. Merry enjoys wrapping an arm around your waist and enjoying the smell of bonfires in the air. It's the simple things for you two. 

Farmir: Bonfires, you like to roast marshmallows and feed them to him. He grins at the simple gesture. He'll wrap you two in a blanket and watch the flames flicker. The cool breeze , crackling fire, and holding the one he loves is the best thing for him.

Boromir: Making pumpkin bread.  He isn't really sure what he's doing but he tries. He stirs as you add the ingredients to the bowl. While you wait for it to bake you cuddle on the couch. The smell of spices and sweetness fills your home. He gets a tad impatient and keeps checking the bread and you laugh  at him for it. When it's finally finished and cooled you two get to enjoy the product of your hard work.

Aragorn: Horse Backriding. He takes you to ride your horses. You go through the woods enjoying the colors changing. The beautiful fall scenery compliments Aragorn and his horse in front of you. He really does look like the king/princes from the fairy tales you read as a child.

Legolas: Tasting  ciders and ales with Gimli. There is no drinking competitions upon your request. Your boyfriend and his friend honor your request but do sample quite a few. You enjoy the ciders over the ales. Some are spiced and some are not. It's a nice evening spent with people who you care about. Good conversation, company, and beverages ; nothing can beat it in your opinion.