two Leos?

Rottmnt leo's pov:

I pushed myself on the wall and slid down I failed my first official mission as leader. I looked down tears running down my face i'm no leader I only mess things up Raph should be leader not me.
" Leo you ok " I looked up to see Mikey looking at me " no " I told him. He looked worried " is it about the mission Leon " I just nodded my head Mikey looked at me then i noticed raph and Donny walked in " is Leo alright " asked raph " no he he is upset because we failed the mission " stated Mikey Donny looked at me and sad sigh " look Leon it was a honest mistake it was your first official mission as leader you hood not beat your self up over it " everyone agreed " thanks guys want some pizza " thay all looked at me and nodded " ok I'll make a portal to take us there " i made one of my portals but something  was off

2012 mikey's pov:

Everyone was upset at me for messing things up even leo was mad at me i walked into Donne's lab to see if i code find him that's when I see a big blue button with a note that reed Mikey do NOT touch " well now i want to touch it more " I then looked around to see if there was a clue to ware donny was then I decided to look at donny's computer that he used to track our t-phones. He must have his on him so I ran over and put in his password then the button caught my eye again " no Mikey focus all you want to do is talk to Donny nothing more " but ass I was trying to track him the button kept caching my eye so i decided to put a cloth over is so my eyes wood stop looking at it but as I was going to put the cloth on someone yelled at me. " Mikey what are you doing in my lab " I got so startled that i hit the button " I wass looking for you Donny " but he looked at me in angry way that is when I finally noticed what I did " d-donny i am so sorry " that is when the others walked in " Mikey what did you do " shouted leo that is when something weird appeared behind me.

No one's pov at first then all of the rottmnt's pov:

Rottmnt leo looked at his portal it was a dark red he soon looked at his brothers " donny get Casey dad and April ". Donny looked at his twin then ran of leo looked at the portal unknowing what or who wood come out. The next thing he saw was a mutant running thru crying shocking everyone in the room. " You ok dude " asked leo kneeling down so he could reach the mutants hight 2012 leo was now worried for his Mikey seeing that  he ran in the portal crying 2012 leo looked at the portal " i'm going in April you go in last after I deam it safe " he ordered all of the 2012 crue nodded and 2012 leo walked in.

Donny walked in with Casey and his dad and saw the mutant on the ground " who is that " he grould "I don't know Don " sad leo still looking at the mutant that randomly appeared. " Um blue, purple who is that " shouted splinter. leo and Donny looked at who he was pointing at it was a small turtle with a blue mask and bandages that looked like raph's " who are you and what are you doing to my brother " stated the turtle mutant leo looked at him " well i was trying to comfort him before you came in " Leo stated annoyance in his voice. The mutant poked his head in the portal and poked it out " who are you " stated Donny " my name is Leonardo and that is my brother Michelangelo " stated the portal mutant soon 2 humans 1 ghost and 2 turtle mutants walked in leo now panicking closed the portal and put his katanas bake in thare holder " well leats see if what this bootleg leon is saying is true " stated Donny before scanning all of the beings that went thru the portal.

" he is telling the truth "

This might be a long story

728 words